Chapter 105

Giyu POV
Summer has ended, and the new school year has started. Almost everyone had found out that I was engaged and they won't shut up about it.

I thought only the other teachers knew. . .so how did the students find out?

My thoughts were disturbed by an all too familiar scream, which was followed by an all too familiar shout.

It's only the first day....

I sighed and decided to ignore for the first day...

Is what I would've done had the two screaming figures rimmed into me, knocking me over.

"MR. TOMIOKA–" Zenitsu shouted anxiously.

"Oh it's you." Inosuke added indifferently.

I glared at the two boys before me as I slowly stood up from the cold floor.

"Are you kidding me? Are we seriously going to do this again?" I asked palming my forehead in disappointment.

"Stupid 40 year old man, Rejitsu still hasn't manned up yet." Inosuke muttered as he rested his head on his hand.

"First off, I'm 21, secondly button up your shirt, and third we've already talked about this. Yelling and chasing won't. Solve. The. Problem."

"Mr. Tomioka, aren't you getting married to miss (y/n) from the cafe?" Zenitsu asked with his head hanging low.

I stared at Zenitsu for a moment, I could tell he felt upset that I was marrying (y/n) because he thinks every woman he comes across loves him. Frankly I didn't care because she chose to marry me.

That and he's 16 while she's 21.

"You're too young for her Agatsuma."

"SHE STILL LOVES ME THO–"

Inosuke slapped a hand over Zenitsu's mouth and started laughing.

"You really think a 50 year old woman loves you!?" He laughed histerically.

I felt my mood drop and my blood boil.

Calling me 40 was one thing, but calling (y/n) 50? Someone's going to die.

The two boys cower together once they saw my expression as I grab both of them by the ears and begin dragging them to my office.

I could hear Zenitsu crying and could feel Inosuke shaking in fear. To my surprise, both of them started apologising.

I still didn't care.

. . .

Once we made it to the staff room, I sent them to Kanae who was way more harsh than me. Once I saw her expression, I felt fear for the both of them.

Did I feel bad? No.

"Hey Giyu! How was the rest of your summer?" Sabito came up and pat me on the back.

"Not long enough."

Sabito chuckled, "You sound like a kid when you say stuff like that." He hung his arm around my neck.

"Tomioka, has (y/n) broken up with you yet? I want to swoon her already!" Tengen shouted.

"Shut up Uzui."

Everyone around me started teasing and laughing at me while Inosuke and Zenitsu continued to scream.

I want to go home.

Your POV
"(Y/n)!" Ohta called from behind the counter. Today was a lot more busy than usual, our little cafe was growing more popular each day meaning everyone on staff was working.