Chapter 132

Your POV

It had been a couple of weeks since our wedding day and I still couldn't get over the fact that I am actually married to Giyu.

I was at home cleaning things up a bit seeing as my mom was coming over to visit. I was excited to see her again.

"(Y/n), I told you that I would take care of the chores...please sit down and rest." Giyu's soft voice rang out.

I turned with a small smile, Giyu's hair was out of his ponytail because he had just woken up. He was wearing a navy blue sweater with some dark sweat pants.

He had a hair tie in his hand as he pulled back his dark locks.

"Oh come on, you wanted to sleep in. Things had to get done." I say as I turn back to continue wiping the counters.

I felt his arms wrap around from behind me and I melted into his touch.

"I can tell it's wearing you out, I can take care of this." He whispered.

"Giyu,"

He pressed a kiss to my temple as he whispered again, "Sit down..."

"But I-"

"You're mother will kill me if she finds out I've been allowing you to do chores." He deadpanned.

I sudden laugh left my lips. He wasn't wrong, I turned around to face him.

I did my best to hug him, but it was a little difficult.

"It's getting harder for me to hold you like this..." I said with a sad voice and rested my head gently on his shoulder.

Giyu hummed and held me anyways. He then started shuffling his feet backwards, tugging me along with him.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a small giggle.

Giyu tripped a little causing me to laugh, but he recomposed himself.

I was turned and then gently pushed down onto the sofa.

"Take a break, I'll finish the chores." Giyu smiled softly.

I nodded my head as I stared at the small smile planted on his face. He's so pretty when he smiles.

Giyu walked into the kitchen and began washing the dishes as I rested my head back into the cushions.

Of course I felt bad not helping him, but I also didn't want him worrying about me.

Giyu is always checking in on me, even when he's at work. He checks in to make sure I'm feeling okay even if it's at an inconvenient time for him.

I smiled gently at how caring he was when there was a knock at our door.

"I'll go and get it." I said, standing up from the sofa.

Giyu turned off the water and followed behind me. I opened the door and was met with my mom.

"Surprise!" She chimed and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi mom!" I said happily, "You're here early."

"That's because I have some great news!" She said.

We welcomed her inside. She and Giyu went and sat down while I went and made tea for everyone.

It took some convincing to allow me to do this, but I convinced him nonetheless.

After the drinks were made, I joined them at the table.

"So, what's the news?" I inquired.

My mom took a sip from her tea and set her cup down gently.

"The doctor said that I'm doing much, much better and that I have a high chance of getting rid of my leukemia!"

My jaw dropped with happiness, I was speechless.

"That's amazing...!" Giyu said for me.

"I...that's so great," I said in awe.

"Isn't it? Now there's not a whole lot to worry about! I can be the greatest grandma ever!"

Hearing those words made me even more happy...I was over the moon with emotion.

"Speaking of, have you two found out the baby's gender yet?" Mom asked.

Giyu grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "We've set an appointment up a couple days ago. We go in tomorrow...actually..."

Feeling Giyu grip my hand, I could tell he was nervous.

"Well, what do you hope for the gender to be?" She asked with a smile.

I sat up a bit...I hadn't thought about it.

"Hmm...I guess I don't really mind? I don't know...I haven't thought much about it..." I answered honestly, "If I had to pick...I guess I'd want a boy."

"Oh? And why's that?" She asked.

I giggled slightly, "It would be cute to see a little mini Giyu running around."

I glanced over at my embarrassed husband as he covered the blush on his face. He squeezed my hand even tighter.

"And you, Giyu?" Saya asked.

I could feel Giyu stiffen as his face turned an even brighter red. I snickered a little bit at his embarrassment.

"U-uhm...I'd actually really like to have a...." He muttered the last part.

My mom and I furrowed our eyebrows in confusion, "A what?" My mom asked.

"A...little..." He muttered once again.

"Giyu, honey, you have to speak up. Remember?"

Giyu slumped and ran his fingers through his dark hair. He took a deep breath,

"I'dreallyactuallyliketohavealittlegirl."

Mom and I just stared at Giyu for a second as he stared at his lap before we burst out laughing.

Giyu sat there upset like a little child as we teased him. He was so cute, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Why are you laughing?" Giyu asked.

He removed my hand from mine and crossed his arms.

"Giyu...! You have," My mom laughed, "No reason to be so embarrassed!"

I leaned my head against his shoulder and he just scoffed.

"I love you so much...!" I giggled.

"Doesn't seem like it..." Giyu pouted, but soon chuckled lightly.

He tried to cover it up with a cough, but I knew he was laughing at himself too.

His hand slowly snuck to my thigh, rubbing small circles with his thumb.

I couldn't wait for my future with him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
Hi guys, I know it has been way too long and I need to apologise. You deserve some sort of explanation so I'll briefly explain here.

Remember my irl Giyu? How we were having problems? Well, things were going well and we were talking things through. When he invited me on a date, however, all he did was point out every single flaw and bad thing I've ever done.

There's more to it, but I really don't want to go into depth as you guys come here for my Giyu story and not my life story.

Just know I'm getting through it the best way I can and am feeling better.

Just lost my sight on what to write on.

I hope you are all doing well and as always,

Stay hydrated!