Christmas Special!!

A.N.
You can find the art here ^^ (not mine) https://www.behance.net/search/projects/?search=agatsuma%20zenitsu&sort=recommended&time=month&ordinal=48

I should also probably mention that in this special, you are not a demon, you are human owo and he has NOT kissed you before lolol

Merry Christmas!

Your POV
Christmas was in 2 days. Outside there was freshly fallen snow, icicles on tree branches, and on the inside was the smell of cinnamon and pine.

I was sitting on the floor trying to figure out what the heck I'm supposed to get for Giyu.

The Hashiras decides to do a little Secret Santa gift exchange this year for Christmas Eve and I so happened to get Giyu.

I know his favourite dish is salmon with daikon, he smells like lavender and cedarwood, he doesn't like demons...uhhh

"How can one person struggle so much with a stupid gift!" I say as I halfway slam my body onto the table in frustration. I turn my head to the side so I can breathe.

"I know it's not some stupid gift...at least not to me...I wanna show Giyu just how much I-"

"(Y/n)."

I jumped at the voice who spoke and turned around to see a pair of blue eyes.

"G-Giyu! When did you get here haha?" I asked nervously.

"I came to ask for some help." He said as he walked closer and sat down next to me.

Ever since we started training together, Giyu started to just casually walk into my house to talk. I don't mind of course, but it just seems out of character for him to just walk in.

But no complaints here, I like the company.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I'm trying to figure out what to get someone for Christmas."

"Secret Santa gift? Or...?"

"Just in general, this person is really special to me so I want to get them something nice." He explained.

Someone...special?

"Alright, and what is this person like, do I know them?" I pushed.

Giyu nodded his head.

"What are they like?" I asked.

"She's really kind, and wants to help anyone she can...she's quite talkative which can get annoying at times, but I could listen to her all day. Whenever she smiles the whole room lights up...she's the complete opposite of me." He described.

This 'she' is sounding a lot like Shinobu and Mitsuri...I'm a little hurt knowing it's not me...haha...it's fine...

"(Y/n)?"

"Huh? Oh right! Sorry, I was just...thinking...about what to get this girl! Sounds like you care about her a lot!" I cover. I saw Giyu look down and smile which made my heart skip a beat as I don't get to see it very often.

"She is." He says.

"I'm sure you just smiling at her would make her Christmas so much brighter..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

I waved my hand back and forth.

"N-nothing important. Uhm, this girl, have you noticed anything she likes to do, or even just like in general?"