Chapter 54

A.N.
Hahahaha funny Giyu pic I also don't remember if I've used this one already or not but it's fine

On with the chapter >.<

. . .

Giyu POV
The small sound of my alarm on my phone woke me up, not wanting to wake (y/n) up, I quickly shut it off without moving too much

I looked over to check if I had woken her up. All she did was stir in her sleep.

We ended up changing positions to where she was on her side, and her head was against my chest. I was trying to make sure she didn't fall off the couch, even though it was me who was going to fall.

I should probably lay her back down on top of me.

Carefully, I moved her from that position we were in, to a more comfortable position. Now I wasn't falling off of the couch.

My hand subconsciously moved and began petting her hair. It was so soft, and felt delicate.

Doing this apparently woke her up...only she was in quite a dazed state. It was like she was still dreaming.

She turned her head and noticed me looking down at her with a soft expression.

"Goodmorning." I said, still petting her hair. I felt my face flush just looking at her, this was the first time a girl had spent the night with me.

"Goodmorning...what are you doing here?" She asked confused and tired.

I looked at her with a confused expression, then smiled

"I live here...?"

I guess from all the excitement of yesterday, she was exhausted.

"What? I must be dreaming...there's no way Giyu lives with me...we're not married." She said tiredly. My expression went from confusion, to flustered, to soft again as I processed what She said.

"No, but maybe someday." I answered softly and truthfully.

It may sound sappy, but I just have a feeling the (y/n) is the one I want to be with.

"Hahaha, you want to marry me." (Y/n) giggled and her eyes started to close again.

Within and instant, she fell back asleep.

I don't want to go to work today...

I let out a sigh knowing I would have to, so I gently shook (y/n) to wake her up again.

"(Y/n)," I whispered and she began to stir again. She let out a small groan.

"Five more minutes...please."

Ah, there's she is.

"C'mon, you've gotta get up, don't you have to move today?" I asked.

Her eyes shot open and she jumped up.

"Giyu!!" She shouted.