Chapter 91

A.N.
I drew him again :>
. . .bwush hehehe

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your POV
Work today was going pretty well. I haven't seen anyone suspicious, that one guy who always bothered me for my information hasn't come in, and I was working with Ohta.

However...he was acting strange. He seemed occupied by something, and whenever I looked over at him he seemed to be staring off into space.

"Ohta?" I called.

The cafe was pretty empty at the moment, we only had a couple people in here.

"Ohta...?" I called again, only to be ignored.

I placed a hand on his shoulder and he immediately turned is head.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Are you okay? You've been staring off a lot..."

"O-oh..have I? Must be tired...haha..." He said nervously.

I took a step back and examined him with a quirked brow.

He's hiding something...

"Ohta, what are you hiding from me?" I asked blunt.

He tensed up and awkwardly leaned against the counter.

"I'm not hiding anything! I swear!" He laughed it off.

I pursed my lips together while I tried to figure the nervous boy out. He could be thinking of anything at this point.

I took note of the blush on his face and the way his voice got higher when he spoke.

He acted like this when he broke 6 mugs and 2 plates while cleaning up one night and he didn't want to get in trouble. That was the first day he worked too.

So either he's broken something and he's hiding it...or he has a crush.

I studied him again and he was looking towards the door as if he was waiting for someone to walk in.

There aren't any missing dishes...and I haven't heard anything fall or shatter...

And I was here before him....

My eyes lit up as I figured him out and a soft smile played at my lips.

I walked up next to him and turned him around.

"You've got a crush." I said knowing and his face turned even more bright.

"What!? N-no I don't!" He shouted embarrassed, causing the attention from everyone in here to focus on us.

Ohta turned to them and bowed slightly.

"Sorry, please don't mind me." He said as everyone slowly got back to what they were doing.

Ohta then turned back to me with a blush on his face.

"So who is it?" I asked as I leaned on the counter.