Christmas Special!

A.N.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Welcome to the second Christmas special! It's crazy to think that I've gone through not one, but two Christmases with this story! That's super exciting!

Now then, grab a nice, warm mug of hot cocoa (or a nice hydrating glass of water) sit back, relax, and read the special chapter!

Love you!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . .

Giyu POV
God it is freezing...good thing I'm almost home...

The wind was harsh and cold as the snow continued to nip at my face. I was put trying to find (y/n) a gift since Christmas was tomorrow.

However, I've been looking around for something for about 3 weeks...but nothing seemed perfect enough, and now the city is sending everyone home because we're supposed to get a huge snowstorm tonight.

I gently blew warm air into my hands to warm them up as I walked along the sidewalk home. Most people were heading in doors, some were getting rides from taxies and busses. Unfortunately, because of icy roads, traffic was slow.

I still can't believe I couldn't find her anything...I'm the worst husband ever.

Just then, my phone buzzed. Opening it up, I saw that (y/n) sent me a text.

Messages

(Y/n):
Hey, are you okay? I just
got a weather alert on my
phone...

Me:
I'm fine and on my way back.
I'm almost home, don't worry :)

(

Y/n):
Okay, just be safe! Dinner
is waiting for you on the
table!

She's so kind hearted...I really wish I could've found her something.

Guiltily, I trudged through the harsh blizzard all the way home.

. . . . .

Opening the door, I gently called put that I was home. (Y/n) was swift to embrace me with a warm hug.

"Oh gosh, you're freezing! Did you really walk all the way home?" She asked worried as she lead me inside, handing me a blanket.

"Well it was either that, or being home way later because of traffic." I explained.

"Still, the weather is being pretty aggressive...I don't want you getting sick on Christmas..." She trailed.

I cupped her cheek and smiled warmly.

"It'd take a lot more than that to get me sick."

(Y/n) gently smiled back and places her hand on mine.

"C'mon, I made your favourite!"

Salmon and daikon? Is it really okay if I eat it?

What do you say, God?

"It's Christmas Eve, I'm pretty sure God is okay with it." (Y/n) teased.

I felt my eyes widen at her for reading me like an open book and sat down.

After the storm passes, I'm going to get you the most perfect gift in the world for you...I promise.

We both ate dinner with laughter as the time passed. (Y/n) also made strawberry flavoured daifuku for dessert.