Chapter 61

A.N.
Babwee Giyu ^^

Also I apologize that it has taken me a long time to get another chapter out. It's been hard to write with new readers coming to read the story and then bash on what they dislike about it.

But don't worry! I'll still write for you guys because you're amazing!

On with the story!

. . .

Giyu POV
I dragged the two boys out of the cafe by the ear with no remorse. I didn't care that there were people staring, what they did was highly disrespectful to the people in there.

Just remembering the image of both Ohta and (y/n) shoving their hands to their ears because of an ear piercing scream from the both of them made my blood boil.

"T-Tomioka-sensei please let us go!" Zenitsu cried.

All Inosuke was doing was trying to get my grip off of him.

Finally I let the two go but kept them in front of me as I glared at them.

"Why would you go and do that here?" I questioned and folded my arms.

"I don't know ask him! He's the one who's always chasing me!" Zenitsu cried yet again. I rolled my eyes.

Inosuke just standing there with a not caring expression was ticking me off even more.

"Hashibira, explain."

The boys green eyes traveled over to mine and with a deadpanned look said,

"The look of cowardice annoyed me so I wanted to punch it to make it look cool."

Both Zenitsu and I gawked at his answer with a confused look.

"WHA-"

I smacked Zenitsu upside the head before he could finish screaming. Zenitsu keeled over with his hands on his head and muttered a sorry.

"So you decide to chase through public areas and disrupt everyone's morning?" I said in a hushed angered tone.

Both boys straightened their posture and tensed up.

My eyes went to Inosuke's and he coward away by looking down, so I looked over to Zenitsu who started crying.

"School. Now. You both will be running laps around the outside of the building during lunch and my period for the rest of the week." I said grabbing their shoulders and dragging them to the school.

Your POV
Time seemed to go a little faster in the cafe today. Unlike usual days, we had a lot more people coming in.

"We've gotten more popular..." I said while making an order.

"Yeah, we've really been able to get the word around about us with Tanjiro handing out flyers." Ohta added while grabbing the order from my hands.

"Thank you,"

I walked over to the cash register for the next order.

"Hello and welcome! What can I get for you today?" I asked with a smile.

The boy looked at me with a smirk.