Chapter 73

A.N.
Ahaha hey there bestieess I'm here with another epic episode of "will I make my readers cry?"

Let's go on to find out >:)

. . .

Your POV
The look on Giyu's face made me feel more guilty than ever as Jun said those words.

The tension in the air grew quickly as my mind raced over and over again about what he had said.

Engaged? We were never engaged, our parents just wanted us to get married because they thoughtwe were cute together...there's no way they'd actually marry us off, right?

"Since when has (y/n) been engaged to you?" Giyu questioned Jun. He took the words right out of my mouth.

Jun looked towards my mother, and smiled.

"Care to explain, mother?" Jun asked.

My mom's eyes widened as I looked over to her.

"Jun, that was a long time ago...we cut that off when (y/n) left. We never really thought you would get married. You guys were kids..." She smiled nervously.

"You might've cut it off, but my family didn't. Deals must go both ways, no?" Jun said walking over to me again.

Before he could do anything, Giyu put himself infront of me and Jun glared at him once again.

"Don't. You're making her uncomfortable." Giyu said.

If looks could kill.

"Sorry Giyu, but she's not yours to claim anymore. She never was to begin with." Jun peeked around him and put his hand on my shoulder, "(y/n) darling, please come here." He said in a creepy way.

I just shook my head and slapped his hand off my shoulder.

"Stop it, you're being childish." I spat.

Jun rolled his eyes, and pulled me out from behind anyways. Giyu held me by the other hand, so now I was being manhandled by two people.

"Me, childish?" Jun laughed, "I'm sorry my dear but a marriage contract is a marriage contract. Whether you like it or not, we will be together."

Jun was really starting to get on my nerves, and my mom started to step in.

"Now Jun, love doesn't work like that. Please let her go before you hurt her." My mom tried to stay calm.

Saya was now making her way towards Jun, who looked towards my father in protest.

The way Jun had looked at him made me feel off.

"Saya, please. Just sit back down." My dad said gently.

"Let go of (y/n). This is your last warning." Giyu threatened.

"Is that a threat?" Jun snapped his head back towards Giyu, "Don't try your luck. I'm a very well known person all over Japan, if you lay even so much as a finger on me, you'll be behind bars at my will."

"Jun, knock it off!" I shouted as Giyu's face contorted into anger.

I've never seen him this angry before. I was worried more so for Jun than I was him. Giyu may not look it, but he's way stronger than most would think.

Saya, Jun, and Giyu all started to argue over me, and I was becoming more tired of this.

I want to go back to my home in Tokyo, with Giyu, and my friends at the cafe.

The arguing and pulling grew more forceful.

Why can't Jun just let me go? We both agreed that it was best to break things off if I moved out of this town. . .

I was starting to become anxious, between the yelling and the pulling, my head went foggy and I started to lose myself.

The thoughts about being with Jun were growing more toxic, and I wanted them to stop. I could feel myself become light headed.

Not knowing what to do, I did something I never thought I'd do again and asked for my dad to help.

"Dad, please do something! I'll leave and never come back if I have to! Just get him out of here!" I pleaded as I looked towards him. A helpless expression covering my face as the pulling gradually stopped.

Both parties looked at me, and Jun looked over to my dad once again. It almost looked like he was glaring at him.

I hoped and prayed that my dad would help me for once in three years, hoped that deep down he still cared for me. That he saw me as his daughter like all those years ago before the argument.

My dad's expression for a split second was surprised, almost hurt, but it quickly went to the stoic emotionless one as he shook it off.

He slowly walked over to me, and when I thought he was going to stop Jun, to my shock, he walked right over to Giyu.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave (y/n) now." He said.

My eyes widened, and I could feel tears picking the corner of my eyes.

"No! Not Giyu! Jun! Please don't send him away-"

"(Y/n)." My dad snapped, and I shut right up, "I won't have you marry a P.E. teacher. It's not proper."

"Neither is forcing me to leave home!" I argued.

"That's final." My dad spoke harshly again.

Giyu's eyes widened as my dad forced his hand away from mine. Warm tears cascaded down my cheeks, and my vision became blurry.

"I only want the best for you." He said as he lead Giyu closer to the door.

"Sir, please. Don't do this to her, she's hurting enough as it is. I promise to give her the best, and treat her how she should be. I'll love her with everything I have. I do love her with everything I have." Giyu tried. His voice soft, but it was wavering.

I could hear the hurt in his voice as my dad started to push him out of the house.

"My daughter, was never yours to begin with. What you have now, will soon be forgotten by both of you." My dad spoke.

I turned towards my mom in hopes she would do something seeing as she thought Giyu was the right one for me.

"Mom...please! Don't let dad take him away!"

My mom was speechless as I gave her a pleading look. I looked over to Hiroto with tears spilling out of my eyes, maybe he would step in?

"Osamu! Let him stay! We both know Jun isn't the one (y/n) loves!" My mom finally joined in.

"Saya, we can't let our only daughter marry someone like him. We should only give the best for our daughter. Now please, lie down so you feel better." Osamu said.

Jun pulled me in with a smirk once more.

"Thank you, father in law." He said as he watched Giyu leave.

I pried myself out of Jun's arms and reached out towards Giyu, my feet carried me to him.

But my dad held me back with strong arms. I watched as the door was closing, and the tears on my face fell harder.

I caught a glimpse of something Giyu had mouthed before the door shut, and I could feel my heart break as I sunk down onto my knees.

It was like I was hearing his voice for the last time.

(Y/n), I love you.

A.N.
Double update today! Surprise shawtyy!! Also, because I'm mean, you'll sadly have to wait until Monday for the next chapter.

Unless I'm feeling generous ùvú

But that is all for today's episode of "will I make my readers cry?"

Stay hydrated!

Word count 1250 words