Chapter 63

A.N.
Yeah...remember those cute images of Giyu and his sister? The last one kinda hurts :<

Your POV
"No, just because it's a new day does not mean I'll give you my number." I said to the guy from last time.

"Aw c'mon, I promise you won't regret it." He said.

I was starting to get annoyed at his antics. For some reason he thinks it's fun to mess around with me and will not leave me alone.

Ignoring him, I went out taking someone's order out to them, he followed me around.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave before I call the police." I said glaring at him.

He had messy black hair with blue highlights. His eyes being a bright cobalt blue and his clothes looking like he was a kid in a band.

"Calm down, I'm not trying anything, I just want your number." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Again, no. You cannot have my number. Besides, I have a boyfriend." I told him.

"Why not have another?"

I stopped abruptly and turned around to stare daggers at him.

"Absolutely not! That's not loyal and I have no interest in you!"

"He doesn't have to know..."

I turned around and smacked the boy, who looked back at me in surprise.

The cafe went silent and all eyes fell upon us.

"Get out." I said gesturing to the door harshly.

"But-"

"Out!" I yelled shoving him towards the door.

After I forced him to leave, people awkwardly went back to their drinks and food. I went back to work as if nothing had happened, but whatever that guy was trying to do hung in the back of my mind.

Time skip
"Come again soon!" I called with a smile as our last customer left. I turned around and faced Ohta who was wiping down the last table.

I went to the hack of the counter and placed the money from the register into a small bag we hide it in, then placed the bag in the freezer behind the vanilla ice cream.

"So, what was all that about? This afternoon?" Ohta asked as we walked to the back.

"Ugh, just this annoying guy who's been coming in and asking me for my name and number." I said rolling my eyes and sighing, "I don't understand why, and today he asked if I'd want to cheat on Giyu."

Ohta sat down at the table as he pulled his phone out and lightly chuckled.

"Someone's become quite popular." He joked.

"I mean, I've had flirty customers in the past, but all have stopped when I rejected them." I rant.

"Hmm..." Ohta thought as he put a hand to his chin, "maybe you should have Giyu come in y'know? Give this guy a little scare!" He suggested as he swiped his hair out of his face.

"I could, but Giyu isn't exactly fond of confrontations..." I trail.

"(Y/n), nobody likes confrontations, but if a strange boy is coming in and harassing you, your boyfriend will come in a take care of the problem. Regardless of confrontation." He said standing up and grabbing his stuff.

I guess I should tell Giyu if it starts to get really bad, but for now I'll be okay.

"Want me to walk you to the station?" Ohta asked. I shook my head and told him I'd he fine. He replied with "okay." And hesitantly left.

I stood up to gather my things and also got up to leave. Then the door opened and the sound of the bell rung.

I froze in place. Worried that someone was really stalking me.

"Ohta?" My voice shook. I took a step out into the hallway to see who was there. Stress and fear overtook my whole body when no one was there.

Without hesitation, I ran out of the cafe and locked the door. Hopefully locking whoever was in there if there was someone in there.

I swiftly headed for the station and pulled my phone out, there was only one text message from Giyu asking if he could come over.

I answered with a "yes, I'll be home soon if you want to wait inside for me" and continued on.

For some reason, my mind was telling me there was someone behind me, and I was starting to hear footsteps trailing quickly after.

Panicked, I turned around, and no one was there.

I put my phone up to my ear as if to make it look like I was talking to someone. I wish I was, but I didn't want to bother anyone with this because I wasn't absolutely positive I was being followed.

As fast as I could, I finally made it to the station and onto the train.

My heart was racing, and the pit in my stomach was growing bigger.

At least on the train, the feeling somewhat went away. I felt safer on the train because there were more people around.

. . .

After the train ride, I headed straight home. I didn't make eye contact with anyone, I looked at the ground, I didn't even breathe in anyone's general direction. All I did was go straight home.

Hopefully Giyu is already inside.

I opened the door and stepped in, Giyu walked out to see me taking my shoes off.

"Are you alright? You look so exhausted." He said walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"I'm okay." I smiled.

"Did work go alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"We've gotten more popular, so a lot of people have been coming in lately."

"That's good, but please don't overwork yourself." He said sitting me down on the couch.

"Sorry my apartment isn't much to look at." I said.

"It's fine, I'm sure it'll come together soon..." there was a moment of silence between us, "also...my work mates may or may not have found out about our relationship." Giyu confessed.

"Oh? So they did huh?"

"Sorry."

"It's fine, just don't go making a whole big deal about it I guess." I said closing my eyes to let them rest.

"You're not mad?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I honestly think it's good they know you're taken."

I watched Giyu's face go red, and I felt myself smile lightly. A giggle escaped my lips as I watched him.

He began to realize he was being teased yet again and made his way to my side.

Giyu sat down and pulled me into his lap forcing me to look at him.

Butterflies filled my stomach and my cheeks flushed a bright pink.

I felt my heart race as I watched Giyu slowly lean in. I let my eyes close.

And then....

A.N.
📸 gotcha in 4k hahahahaha

Don't worry I'll update...maybe
aHah okay I'm tired so I'm gonna take a nap

Stay hydrated

ByE

Word count 1151 words