Chapter 79

Your POV
It's been a couple of days since I last texted Giyu. The phone buzzed endlessly, but Jun hasn't given me enough time to answer him.

One week has already passed and I was running out of time to get Jun to confess.

He was currently laying down asleep next to me, everytime he'd try to put his arms around me I'd push him away. It got to the point where I just removed myself from my own bed.

I sat as far away as possible from him, and the phone was in the drawer that was closest to him between towels to muffle the buzzes.

I need to turn it on silent, but Jun is a light sleeper and would hear what I'm doing.

Luckily, the buzzes were muffled enough that he wouldn't hear them.

I looked at the clock in my room, it was 2:30 in the morning. Rubbing the tired out of my eyes, I stood up quietly to wash my face.

Turning on the bathroom light, I shut the door and walked over to the sink. I looked in the mirror, you could still see the mark on my face from where I rubbed and where Jun hit me.

Looking down at my shoulders and arms, you can see where he'd grab me. You could still see the skin on my knuckles healing from how hard I rubbed them to get his essence off.

I felt so dirty, and I didn't even cheat on Giyu...but I still felt that I did. Giyu is the only person who's allowed to touch me, and kiss me like that.

Yet I still was touched by another man.

I shook my head and decided to take a shower. I didn't care if Jun woke up because of me, I was going to shower.

So I stripped myself of my clothes and turned on the water, letting it hit my back and soothe me into thinking about something else.

However, Giyu was the only thing I could think about. More so, the only thing I have been thinking about.

I wanted to remember his touch the first time he hugged me, the first time he held my hand, the first time he kissed me. I felt my face flush at remembering the night I felt closest to him.

It was the night I had told him I wanted him to kiss me. That was the first night in a long time that I truly felt wanted. Every second I spent with Giyu is when I felt wanted.

The way his lips gently brushed against mine the first time I asked...and the way they became more passionate the other times I asked for another.

My knees went weak, and I bent down letting the water envelope me more. I placed my fingers on my lips that so desperately wanted to see him again. To feel him again.

The water against my back felt so nice as I sat there. I didn't want to get out and have to face Jun...but all good things must come to an end, and this shower was one of them.

I washed my hair and body, then hopped out while wrapping a towel around my body.

Luckily, my closet was in my bathroom so I didn't have to deal with Jun being a pervert, and I remembered to lock the door.

I made sure he didn't switch the lock here too.

. . .

After I dried and brushed my hair, I walked out of my bathroom and was met with a not happy Jun.

He glared down at me through his glasses that he had put on just to glare at me with. Without them he was practically blind.

"Why are you showering at 2:56 in the morning?" He asked angrily.

"I couldn't sleep. Much less sleep next to you." I answered and folded my arms.

Jun reached out to touch me, and I slapped his hand away.