Chapter 90

Giyu POV
A few weeks had gone by since the incident in Yanamashi and I was all healed up. (Y/n) and I have grown much closer and she's been going to work for a couple days now.

She's only been working mornings to afternoon and then Mitsuri makes sure she gets home safely.

Now that I'm completely healed up, it was my turn to go back.

Today is my first day back at work and it's the last week of school until summer break.

I walked (y/n) to the cafe and then headed in for work myself.

The staff room was quite lively today as I wasn't as early as usual so everyone else was here before me.

Great.

I just knew that I was going to be bombarded with questions and teased all day, so I took a deep breath before entering.

When I did, the chattering stopped and everyone turned to look at me.

I hate when they do that, just go back to talking with everyone else but me please.

"Tomioka! Glad to see you're back!" Rengoku shouted as always.

"Thanks..." I said as I made a bee-line for my desk space.

"Are you sure you'll be okay to work today?" Kanae asked.

I nodded my head as I got to work on my lesson plan this week.

I heard Uzui and Sanemi snickering in the back, and then I heard (y/n)'s name.

I whipped my head around annoyed and glared at the two of them.

I don't ever remember telling them her name.

"How do you guys know (y/n), and why are you calling her by her first name?" I asked a little but peeved.

Sabito stood up and nervously rubbed his neck.

"Giyu...remember that talk we had on the phone?" He nervously laughed.

I stared at Sabito in confusion as I tried to think back

Phone?

The conversation about the...

My eyes widened in realization and in anger.

The pictures.

"Rengoku, explain." I demanded as I shot him a glare too.

The buff man stood tall and folded his arms as his flaming eyes bore into my soul while he shouted.

"Uzui and Sanemi saw you and (y/n) shopping and proceeded to take your pictures! They then took those pictures and showed them to us! Quite frankly you two make a cute couple,and we all think it's strange when you smile!"

I shot my head towards Sabito as I knew he was there too. He also had pictures on his phone of us.

"Where are the rest of the pictures?" I asked through clenched teeth to Sabito.

Sanemi and Uzui both started laughing at my actions as I turned and shut them up with just a glare.

"In the 2nd year hallways because Hashibira and Agtsuma wanted to make fun of you when you came back-" Uzui was cut off by a slap from Sanemi.

"Just because he glares at you doesn't mean you tell him EVERYTHING" Sanemi hissed.

"Tomioka-san, please calm down as there is no reason to be so upset. I think you and (y/n) make an adorable couple and she brings out the best in you!" Kanae beamed.