Chapter 60

A.N.
We made it to 60 chapters!! Omg how are you all still here?? I would like to thank you all once again for reading my story! Especially those who have been here since chapter one :>

I hope that you will all continue to love and read my story, even if I make you cry like I did all those chapters back.

I did something super risky and thought I'd lose all my readers, but here you all are ^^ so special shoutout to all of you! I have a special announcement to make offer this chapter so stay tuned for that!

On with the story!

. . .

Your POV
I stared at where Ohta had left me, the way he avoided my gaze, the way his hands trembled. It's hard to see someone so happy look so hurt.

I have a feeling that it was me who had hurt him, but I wasn't sure how. Was it the fact I came in with Giyu? It's got to be that...but I had always thought he hit on me as a joke.

I shook my head and went back into the room where my uniform was and slipped it on quickly. Trying to forget what just happened, I went out to make Giyu his drink.

Ohta was staring off into space with a blank expression, usually it'd be a resting happy face.

After finishing up Giyu's tea, I brought it out to him.

"Thank you." He said quietly, his blue eyes flickered to my face and he noticed something was off.

"Is something the matter?" He asked. It surprised me that he caught on, but I guess I'm not the best at hiding my expressions.

I tried my luck at shaking my head, but of course it didn't work. He had grabbed my hand and made me look at him.

I relaxed and gave in to talking.

"I just..I feel like I've hurt Ohta." I explained.

"And why's that?" He pushed. I hesitantly let out a sigh, and came up with an excuse.

"Giyu, now isn't a good time...I'm supposed to be working." I looked to the side. Giyu only nodded and sipped his drink.

"Then we can talk about it when we get home." He said in a calm voice.

My heart pulled at the way he looked and spoke. His face was calm, and his eyes were closed and relaxed. Just his entire being was peaceful.

I wish I could be like that...

The bell on the door rang signifying that more people had come in. I turned around to greet them, and Giyu gave my hand a quick squeeze.

"(L/n)-san! You're back!" A familiar crimson haired boy called.

"Tanjiro! What have I said about calling me by (l/n)?" I asked as usual.

Everytime he came in, he'd use formalities even though we've known each other for so long.

"Sorry!" He clapped his hands together. I laughed and walked over to him and his friends.

Then there was a scream, followed by crying. My face went from happy, to confused.

Then in through the door burst a yellow and blue blur, and the screaming immediately became louder startling everyone in the cafe.

"TANJIRO HELP ME!" The yellow one cried.

"FIGHT ME!" Inosuke roared.

I covered my ears at how loud both of them were, I didn't even notice that Giyu had gotten up and stood next to me.