Chapter 110

Spain without the s 😔👊

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Giyu POV
"Why are you really here, Mr. (L/n)?"

Osamu crossed his arms and turned his head to the floor.

"Frankly, it's none of your business as to why I am here. That is for (y/n) to know and (y/n) only."

"Yeah? And when are you going to tell her? You only seem to want to point out everything wrong." I said.

Osamu was silent for a moment before he let out a long sigh. He was tense and seemed nervous, but I really couldn't pin why.

"It's none of your concern. Stop trying to pry into her personal affairs."

"Are you here to tell her to come back home?" I asked.

"No."

"Marry Jun?"

"No."

"Is Saya alright?" I asked.

"That's Mrs. (L/n) to you, and she's doing well." Osamu said.

"Then why are you here?"

Osamu stood up fiercely and stared daggers into my eyes.

"Did you invite me in here just so you could interrogate me!?"

I put my hands up in defense and took a step back.

"No, I invited you in here because I assumed you wanted to wait for (y/n). I would like to know why you're here though seeing as you kicked her out, didn't contact her for three years only to bring her back to be with her mom who was diagnosed with Leukemia, then tried forcing her into marrying a controlling, crazy, bastard, and then coming back only to insult her."

With every word, Osamu's face dropped and turned pale. He flopped back down onto the sofa and placed his face in the palm of his hand.

"I really am...a horrible father." He said quietly.

I took a seat next to him and clasped my hands together as I gathered my thoughts.

So that's it...he's ashamed to be here and feels too ashamed to even apologise to his daughter.

"Listen, it's not that you are a bad father. You've made a mistake, a pretty big one, and you're feeling the guilt and after affects of it." I explained.

The room was quiet as I tried to gather more thoughts. I took a deep breath in and was going to speak, but stopped because Osamu beat me to it.

"Save it. I don't need a lecture from a P.E. teacher. I already know I messed up, but there's no fixing what I've done no matter how many times I apologised. Not even God will forgive me."

Osamu quietly got up and headed towards the door.

"I'll see myself out. Don't tell (y/n) I came...I'll probably be back tomorrow to try again anyways. Goodbye."