Chapter 100

A.N.
Celebratory Giyu pic cos we made it to 100 chapters!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Your POV
It had been a week since Giyu had accidentally and informally proposed to me, and I couldn't be happier.

I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with him.

We haven't completely decided when we want to get married, but we're hoping to hold the ceremony later rather than sooner.

Only because I have to live in my apartment for at least the rest of this year before I can cancel it and move in with Giyu.

That was the one thing that made me feel upset, I so desperately wanted to marry him as soon as possible.

I was currently laying on the floor in my room going through pictures we have taken over the summer.

The time at the beach, and just random pictures I've taken at home.

I had a lot of him sleeping as he was sometimes in the weirdest positions that don't always look the most comfortable.

I had a video of him trying to cook but since he's so clumsy in the kitchen, he ended up dropping a plate of burnt food.

While I felt bad, the video made me laugh histerically.

"That video again?" I heard Giyu sigh.

I turned my head towards the door and Giyu was standing there with a couple grocery bags.

"It's still my favourite one." I smiled as I stood up to help him out.

He handed me a bag and walked towards my kitchen.

"You know you don't have to go out and buy my groceries...right?" I asked as I placed the bag down.

"What kind of husband would I be if I didn't go out and buy your groceries?" He retorted.

I felt my face burn as I internally squealed at his words.

"Also..." He trailed as he walked up and placed a tender kiss on my lips, "What kind of husband would I be if I didn't kiss my beautiful wife everytime I come home?"

I practically choked at how adorable he was being. My body felt so light everytime he did anything.

Giyu began putting groceries away and I quickly snapped out of my daze to help him out.

.    .    .

Once we were done, we made our way onto my couch. Giyu had sat down in the middle as always and I placed myself across him.

Laying on my stomach, I took up the entire couch.

He turned on the show we've been watching and silence filled the room.

The characters moved across the screen and talked, but I barely paid any attention. I was too busy thinking about the future and whatnot.

"Have you told your mom?" Giyu suddenly asked.

"What...that we're engaged?"

"Yeah."

I lifted my head and rested it in the palm of my hand.

"If I told her she'd probably make a bunch of inappropriate jokes and then ask us if she's having 18 grand babies."

I felt Giyu's gaze shift over to me as he spoke.

"C'mon it can't be that bad." He said.

I flipped onto my back so I could make eye contact with him with a deadpanned expression.