Part 201

Dilraba landed a punch on Liu Yu Ning's thin arm, causing him to yelp in pain. 

"Reba-jie, if you want to beat someone, why don't you beat Gong Jun? It is not fair to bully someone who doesn't go to the gym." He whined, rubbing his arm. "Why are you so strong anyway?"

"Idiot." Dilraba scolded. "Why would I bully someone who is taller than me and goes to the gym? Of course I will pick on someone weak!"

She turned her eyes on Gong Jun, who cowered behind a lighting assistant. 

The lighting assistant wisely picked up a light diffuser and walked away.

Nobody in the right mind would get in the way of an alpha wolf disciplining her pack.

Gong Jun cringed as Dilraba pointed a manicured finger at him. "You arranged this dinner with Alen Fang Yilun and Ning Ning without inviting me?" 

 "You arranged this dinner with Alen Fang Yilun and Ning Ning without inviting me?" 

"Reba-jie....I'm so sorry I forgot to include you." Gong Jun began feebly. "Anyway it's just a guys night out, because we are leaving Hengdian soon. Yilun says he has not much friends left after we go."

Dilraba gestured at Liu Yu Ning. "This guy is coming back to Hengdian at the end of December."

"But I'm not." Gong Jun replied. "I'm filming in Shanghai." 

Liu Yu Ning made an attempt to placate her. "Tell you what Reba, I'm sure Yilun doesn't mind you joining us. Why don't you just come along if you have nothing to do?"

Dilraba glared at him for a moment before turning away. "I already have a dinner appointment for that night." 

Gong Jun and Liu Yu Ning stared at her in disbelief. Then why the hell are you making noise for?

Dilraba pulled her jacket close around her and she stared down two men who were taller than her. "If I don't show my power once in a while you guys will rebel after we disband."

Liu Yu Ning hurriedly waved his hands in front of her and shook his head

Liu Yu Ning hurriedly waved his hands in front of her and shook his head. "I can't speak for Gong Jun but I surely won't."

"Hey!" Gong Jun protested at being thrown under the bus. What about brotherhood?