Part 268

The next day Yang Yang returned to Zhang Zhehan's side. He looked at the pictures and smiled as he listened to Zhang Zhehan animatedly describe his day out at The Great Wall.

 He looked at the pictures and smiled as he listened to Zhang Zhehan animatedly describe his day out at The Great Wall

Still feeling inspired, Zhang Zhehan looked into those mesmerising eyes of his lover. "Will you be free one of these days? Let's go to the Forbidden City."

"Haven't you seen enough of it after all your time in Hengdian?" Yang Yang asked, referring to the replica of the Forbidden City in Hengdian.

Zhang Zhehan rolled his eyes. "That Ming and Qing Palace Complex was built in 1998. How can it be compared to the real thing with hundreds of years of history?" He turned to Yang Yang with a beseeching look. "Let's just go? It will look so beautiful in winter, covered in snow. And there are almost no tourists."

Charmed by his smile, Yang Yang took out his schedule. He looked for a bit and agreed. "I can do this day. I just have meetings which I will ask to reschedule to the morning. The next day I have to go to Shanghai."

"Again?" Zhang Zhehan's smile faded. "But you just got back today."

"I have the BanMuHuaTian livestream. But after that my schedule is free for the month because we're preparing to start the drama soon."

"Well then, I'm going to Shanghai with you." Zhang Zhehan insisted. "I don't like sleeping alone now."

Yang Yang grinned at him, his eyes sparkling. "Sure thing."

---------------------------------------------------------

Gong Jun woke up with a jolt as the airplane touched down in the Sanya airport of Hainan. He glanced around him before discreetly checking his mouth to see if he accidentally drooled during his nap.

The comfortable drone of the airplane had lulled him into a much-needed sleep. The past week after his <Hello Saturday> recording had been a mad rush of 16 hour days. He had filmed late into the night and had very little rest. But it can't be helped; he had taken time off for his other commercial activities and had to make up his scenes.

And now he was in Hainan again. Although he was here for work, his spirits would lift just by being in the tropical island and hearing the waves crashing to the shore.

Well, there was a beach at Qingdao but the feeling was different when it is 5 degrees celsius there versus 25 degrees here.

Stepping out into the summery weather, Gong Jun grinned happily under his mask, snapping photos indiscriminately. Now it was his turn to troll Xu Feng with pictures of paradise.

 Now it was his turn to troll Xu Feng with pictures of paradise