Part 204

Yang Yang threw his head back and laughed heartily. It was the following morning after the Bazaar event and he was getting dressed in his hotel room while talking to Zhang Zhehan.

Zhang Zhehan was telling him how Mama Zhang thought that his mystery superstar "girlfriend" was Yang Mi.

"You should play along and say she is, since the older generation like Yang Mi so much. Maybe that will improve her mood." Yang Yang teased.

But Zhang Zhehan shook his head. "No, she started that nonsense about how she already has a child, and she doesn't want me raise another man's child...blah blah blah." He sighed. "It is sad how conservative the older generation can be sometimes, as if Yang Mi doesn't deserve another chance at happiness."

"But that's a moot issue since the girl is being raised in Hong Kong by the father, isn't it?"

"Yes, then came that whole 'what type of mother doesn't keep her child with her?' type of double-standard statement." Zhang Zhehan rolled his eyes. "The older generation can be so judgemental sometimes. As if the father does not have a part to play in child rearing; it should not be the mother's sole responsibility."

Yang Yang chuckled. "Why are we seriously discussing this as if you were really going out with Yang Mi?"

Zhang Zhehan laughed as well. Yang Yang looked fondly at the screen, his heart warming at the sight of Zhang Zhehan's smile. He knew it was a rare sight these days, and were reserved only for a few of them to see.

"Anyway, isn't there a rumor that Yang Mi is going out with Wei Daxun? Do you remember? He was on that Happy Camp with us."

Yang Yang furrowed his brows as he tried to recall the Happy Camp filming of more than 3 years ago

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yang Yang furrowed his brows as he tried to recall the Happy Camp filming of more than 3 years ago. "Is that right? I don't quite remember. I only had eyes for you."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

#XFGJZZHLOVETRIANGLE volume 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें