Part 219

Gong Jun's huge eyes bulged at the table piled high with delicacies; lobster, crabs, roast lamb, marbled steak. 

"I can everything here?" He asked in wonder. "And the dessert too?"

"Yes, but first, have a bath to wash your stress away."

He was led to the bathroom. His jaw dropped as the door opened, revealing a bathtub filled to the brim with money. His nostrils were filled with the scent of new banknotes. Gong Jun thought that it was the nicest thing he had ever smelled, better than the most exquisite fragrance in the world.

I shall propose this to Beast, the fragrance company which I promote. They should do a fragrance called Fresh Cash; it will sell like hot cakes.

He quickly stripped off his clothes and jumped straight into the bathtub, relishing the sharp edges of the crisp notes against his skin

He quickly stripped off his clothes and jumped straight into the bathtub, relishing the sharp edges of the crisp notes against his skin. He rolled over and over again in the notes, inhaling deeply. Gong Jun was elated; the feel of money was so good. He laughed, tossing the notes high up in the air and making it rain down on him. 

Just as he was having the time of his life, a hand landed on his shoulder and shook him violently.

"No! I'm not leaving!" he yelled. He grabbed an armful of cash and held it to his chest.

"Junjun....Junjun...."

Gong Jun recognised that voice. It was Xu Feng. But why would Xu Feng want to stop him when he was having such a good time? Gong Jun impatiently brushed off that huge hand.

"Junjun, wake up. Look at this."

Look at what? Gong Jun turned towards the voice and opened his eyes reluctantly.

The cash-filled bathtub disappeared instantly, much to his disappointment. What the hell, it was only a dream?

Gong Jun cast him a sour look and grumbled. "I'll look at it later, I'm going back to sleep. I was having such a great dream and you ruined it."

"Junjun, look. Someone famous has spoken up for Zhang Zhehan. He says he is willing to put together a
legal team and asks Zhang Zhehan to contact him."

"