Part 341

The alarm rang shrilly next to his ear, and Gong Jun turned to switch it off while letting out his usual morning grouchy groan. 

Then he suddenly sat up. Today was the day he was going to Seoul!

He had been excited for this trip, not only because it was an overseas Louis Vuitton fashion show, but it was his first trip to South Korea

Like many young Chinese, he had watched Korean dramas and had been dazzled by the solid acting, slick storylines, dramatic plot twists and fast-paced action.

Particularly the dazzling metropolis Seoul. 

For days, Gong Jun has had visions of gorging on grilled meats and fresh seafood and enjoying an iced americano at cafes. 

He would wander the street markets at night, stuffing his face with street foods like tteokbokki, rice cakes in a sweet and spicy sauce and other toppings. 

He would hit the giant malls of Dongdaemun and Myeongdong, indulging in retail therapy and shopping until dawn. 

Grinning, Gong Jun leapt out of bed and into the shower. He washed up quickly and brushed his teeth.

Soon, his assistants arrived with breakfast and started packing up the hotel room. 

Gong Jun sat down to eat his food and to type a message to Xu Feng. 

"No dawdling please, Junjun. We have a plane to catch, and it's an international flight, so the security checks are more rigorous." His assistant Da Xiong reminded him. 

"All right, all right." Gong Jun conceded. He hastily finished his message and his breakfast, and his entourage swept out of the hotel room. 

They headed to the airport, where Gong Jun waved to his ever-present fans. He was always grateful that they took time out of their busy schedules to see and to support him. Then he cleared the security checks at the Departure Hall, and peace and quiet settled over him once again. 

The main thing to do at airports was waiting

The main thing to do at airports was waiting. Gong Jun usually flew First or Business these days, so he had the luxury of relaxing at an airport lounge. He could never resist the temptation of the buffet table, indulging in petit desserts and exquisite sweets.