Part 324 - NSFW

"Baby...baby...enough." Zhang Zhehan laughed and squirmed away. "It's too sensitive right now."

Yang Yang smiled and rolled out from under him, and pushed him down on to the bed in one fluid motion.

Next, he spat out the cum in his mouth on to his hand and proceeded to lube up both his cock and Zhang Zhehan's ass.

"Yang

"Yang...I'm not prepared." Zhang Zhehan protested as Yang Yang's determined hand pushed his knee to the bed, spreading him open.

"Just a little bit, Zhehan." Yang Yang gently probed the snug hole which tightened reflexively over his finger. "I'll put just the tip in. Gosh, you're so hot."

Zhang Zhehan looked at Yang Yang's flushed face which smiled at him oh-so charmingly. Once again he resigned himself to fate; there was nothing he could refuse his boyfriend.

Yang Yang wet the tip of his cock with more saliva, and slowly guided it into Zhang Zhehan

Yang Yang wet the tip of his cock with more saliva, and slowly guided it into Zhang Zhehan. His other hand touched Zhang Zhehan's flat abs. "Relax your core, breathe slowly."

Zhang Zhehan took a deep breath and watched Yang Yang. He trusted his lover who had always been gentle and considerate in bed. Grasping Yang Yang's hand which held his knee down, he slowly exhaled and said,"It's fine, go in all the way, but slowly."

"Really Zhehan?" Yang Yang's face lit up with excitement. "I'll make it fast."

Zhang Zhehan nodded his consent, but grimaced as Yang Yang slid in to the hilt. He went in slow as he said, but still uncomfortable.

Yang Yang got down to hug him and kiss his ear, murmuring. "Hold me tight. I want to feel you and your body, around me in every way possible."

Zhang Zhehan did as he was told, wrapping his arms and legs around Yang Yang, knowing that his way of telling that he missed him.

"Okay...?" Yang Yang asked hoarsely, his self-control almost reaching his limits. He wanted to plunge in all the way and lose his mind in all-encompassing ecstasy.

In the past few months he had missed his boyfriend terribly. He had been so busy filming, and living in the firefighter dorm was inconvenient to hold private conversations. On top of that, Zhang Zhehan had been occupied with his bike trip, scaling the Haba Snow Mountain, and then his various endeavours after that. They did not manage to speak a lot, and it had been tough for both.