Part 227

Yang Yang looked out at the amazingly picturesque old town of Wuyuan and snapped a picture.

Here I am, back in Jiangxi again, the same province as Zhehan. Although technically he was closer to his home province of Anhui since Wuyuan was in the north.

 Although technically he was closer to his home province of Anhui since Wuyuan was in the north

"Gege!" Fan Cheng Cheng bounded up next to him. "Is this really your last time filming with us?"

"Yes." Yang Yang turned and patted him affectionately on the shoulder.

Fan Cheng Cheng groaned and lay his head on his shoulder. "I'll miss having a big brother around."

Yang Yang laughed at his antics

Yang Yang laughed at his antics. "What rubbish, there are other big brothers on the show. What's more they'll get in other guests. As the host you know this."

But Fan Cheng Cheng continued to pout. "It's different, the chemistry is just not the same."

"You probably say the same thing every season." Yang Yang ruffled his hair. "Look at your buddy Justin. He seldom contacts me now after we finished 《The Irresistables》.

Fan Cheng Cheng blinked and insisted. "I'm not the same as him."

Yang Yang merely smiled. He recognised superficial speech when he heard it. At the end of every project it was standard to make empty promises to stay in touch.

Fan Cheng Cheng was young so he may not have realised this yet. In any case he would wise up as he went along.

"Why aren't you continuing with us?" Fan Cheng Cheng wanted to know.

"Scheduling conflicts." Yang Yang answered. "I have a lot of stuff to do."

"Oh, like rehearsal and recording a New Year countdown concert?" Fan Cheng Cheng asked.

Actually Yang Yang was not involved in any of those. Nevertheless he smiled vaguely. "Something like that. I have a lot of commercial activities coming up, so I'm going to be very busy."

The cast wandered around the scenic old town, looking at the landmarks, and listening to the guides explain the history of the place. Tens of cameras captured their every expression.