Part 267

Zhang Zhehan lovingly stroked the curve of his lover's pert buttocks as he admired his perfect side profile which nestled in the pillow. "Does it hurt? Was I too rough earlier?" 

"No." Yang Yang looked up and smiled. "It felt really great." 

Zhang Zhehan swept his hand up and caressed the smooth lines of Yang Yang's back. "Are you up for round two then?"

"Now?" Yang Yang laughed. "It's almost dinnertime, let's eat first." 

Zhang Zhehan reluctantly rose up and walked to the wardrobe. Yang Yang sat up to ogle the fleshy peach-shaped behind as they swayed seductively. His lover returned with their home wear, so they quickly dressed and headed to the kitchen.

"What are you making? Tangyuan dumplings?" Zhang Zhehan looked with interest at the mess of half processed raw ingredients on the counter, as well as the dough resting in a clingfilm. 

"Ha ha yes." Yang Yang smiled shyly. "I thought it would be nice to celebrate a belated Lantern Festival today, since the festival symbolises reunion and togetherness. And this is our first meeting in the New Year, so I wanted us to start off on a good note."

Zhang Zhehan knew what he meant. Struck by his lover's thoughtfulness, he gathered him in his arms and kissed him. "Thank you, it means a lot to me."

Together, they rolled up the tangyuan dumplings, and prepared the soup. Whilst the soup was boiling, Zhang Zhehan took out the Jiangxi noodles from his luggage and heated it up. 

Yang Yang looked over and recognised Mama Zhang's effort in preparing the non-spicy variant for him

Yang Yang looked over and recognised Mama Zhang's effort in preparing the non-spicy variant for him. "Your mother is so nice."

"Think of it paying my rent."

"Oh?" Yang Yang arched a thick eyebrow and nudged Zhang Zhehan's buttocks. "I thought you were paying the rental with your body?"

Zhang Zhehan giggled. "This is a New Year bonus. Something like the red packet."

Yang Yang laughed in response and took a pack of frozen meat dumplings from the freezer. "I made these with my mum back home. We made like, 200 dumplings that day for me to bring back here."

An absurd sprout of hope sprung up in his heart.  His heart racing slightly Zhang Zhehan eyed his boyfriend. "Did she ask why do you need so many?" 

"No." Yang Yang concentrated on salting the water for boiling the dumplings. "I always take back a big pack after the holidays anyway."

"Oh." Zhang Zhehan felt mildly disappointed. "I thought you may tell her that you are living with someone."

Chuckling gently, Yang Yang turned and gave him a kiss. "They don't ask about my love life because they know that I can't date. They just ask if the rumors are true and I just say no."

Zhang Zhehan nodded in understanding. Yang Yang had already mentioned this before so he wasn't surprised to hear it. Yet he couldn't resist giving his lover's ass a hard squeeze. "You can't date but you can drop candy with Dilraba all over national TV."