Part 315

The hairstylist carefully nudged Gong Jun's long fringe, and gave it a long spritz of hairspray. She checked it from another angle before straightening up. "Okay Junjun, you're done." 

Gong Jun's long lashes parted as he opened his eyes. He blinked a few times as the lingering aerosol in the air irritated his eyes. Smiling gently, he thanked the hairstylist for her hard work.

 Smiling gently, he thanked the hairstylist for her hard work

"Are you all right? You're quieter than usual." The hairstylist leaned back down again to peer at him. He usually put on a Jay Chou playlist and enthusiastically sang along every morning but not today. "Is the hot weather getting to you?"

"Mmm." Gong Jun gave a non-committal shrug. "My throat is a bit raspy so...."

The hairstylist patted his wide shoulder in understanding. "Drink lots of hot water with lemon and honey."

At the mention of the word honey, Gong Jun's smiled widened and he reached for his phone

At the mention of the word honey, Gong Jun's smiled widened and he reached for his phone. Tapping rapidly on the screen, he called up the shopping app and went to his latest purchase, intending to track the order. To his annoyance, the status has not changed since last night. 

He hurried over to his assistant. "Can you help me call this merchant? My urgent delivery isn't moving at all."

His assistant looked up from her mobile game. "When did you place this order?"

"Last night. Maybe around midnight."

She rolled her eyes and looked away. "And what time is it now?"

Gong Jun glanced at the time and froze. "....8.45 am....."

"You have give the shop's people some time to wake up and eat breakfast, right?" The assistant chuckled and held out her hand for his phone. "Give me your phone, I'll give the shop a call while you are filming."

"Thanks! You're the best!" Gong Jun grinned happily at her and bounced off to the set. 

He spent the next few hours at work, discussing the script with the director and his gorgeous superstar co-worker Yang Mi, and then filming their scenes together.