Part 273

The next morning, Gong Jun and Xu Feng had an early breakfast in Gong Jun's suite. Gong Jun had asked for the afternoon, and the next day's morning off. 

Although they had three days together, it was only a few precious hours in all, so they had to make the most of it. 

They ate up quickly, and Xu Feng returned to his room before Gong Jun's staff arrived. He planned to make full use of the state-of-the-art gym at the hotel while Gong Jun was at work.

 He planned to make full use of the state-of-the-art gym at the hotel while Gong Jun was at work

Gong Jun sang happily as the stylists did this hair and make-up. He was in a good mood and not afraid to show it. 

"Junjun did something good happen?" The make-up artist carefully drew in his eyebrows. "Tell me about it."

Gong Jun merely smiled but said nothing. He indeed had a good evening filled with good food, great company, and awesome sex. But this was not something he could easily share with others. He tried to keep his joy in his heart, but like the exuberant puppy he was, try as he might, he could not stop his tail from wagging. 

Nevertheless his high spirits were infectious. The team chattered as they worked, talking about their plans to go shopping on their time off. 

When he was prepped, Gong Jun quickly gathered up his things and nagged his staff to hurry up. He couldn't wait to start and end work early, so he could go off and meet with Xu Feng for their date. 

He put in 101% effort in filming his scenes that morning so that he could knock off punctually

He put in 101% effort in filming his scenes that morning so that he could knock off punctually. There was no way he wanted to delay their date with any NG scenes.

Fortunately the other actors also performed well. By lunchtime, Gong Jun waved to his co-workers and ran for the van. The studio staff piled in after him and they headed back to the hotel. There, they hopped off for their personal time off, and the driver handed the van's keys to Gong Jun, who took them over with a grin.

15 minutes later, Xu Feng appeared. He frowned as he spotted Gong Jun in the driver's seat. "Are you sure you can drive? When was the last time you drove?"

Gong Jun scowled back at him. "I drove when I went back to Chengdu, okay?" 

Xu Feng chuckled indulgently as he slid into the passenger seat, and Gong Jun carefully drove out of the car park. Their first destination was the St. Michael's Cathedral along Zhejiang Road. Being a weekday on a cold winter's day, there wasn't much a crowd. Still, they both prudently kept their masks and caps on as they strolled along the Bavarian-style town square.