Part 297

"Baby, I'll head back to Shanghai once the lockdown is over." Zhang Zhehan beamed at a smiling Yang Yang on the screen, ecstatic at that latest development. After two months of a gruelling lockdown, the long-suffering Shanghai residents were about to regain their freedom once again. 

He had so many things he wanted to do. He had launched his streetwear brand, and the sales went through the roof. His fans couldn't get enough of the stuff, and nearly everything, except for the largest sizes, sold out. 

"I'll save some items for you, don't worry." Zhang Zhehan continued enthusiastically. "How about some caps or bucket hats to add to your collection?"

All celebrities had their headwear to hide their un-styled hair, and he and Yang Yang both had a penchant for bucket hats. 

They also liked their streetwear, such as oversized tee-shirts which were comfortable and roomy

"Sure, but I can only wear them casually since I'm still contracted to Dunhill." Yang Yang cast him an apologetic glance. "But I'll take them whatever you give me." 

Zhang Zhehan picked up a white hat and kissed it, before twirling it in his hand. "This one is specially for you, with a kiss from the brand owner. It's the only one in the world."

"Then, will the brand owner personally deliver the hat, and himself to me?" Yang Yang asked. "If the Shanghai lockdown is lifted, very soon many other cities will be loosening their quarantine restrictions as well." He flashed his killer smile at Zhang Zhehan. "I really want to see you; I missed spending your birthday with you, but can we at least spend our one year anniversary together?"

"But of course!" Zhang Zhehan was thrilled to hear that they have the same thoughts. "Is Ningbo relaxing their measures soon?"

"I should think so." Yang Yang grinned and prepared to dish out the good news. "Do you know Yang Chaoyue, that rising starlet? She has a cameo role as my cousin, and so she is coming over to Ningbo at the end of June. But her itinerary is packed to the brim. What I heard is that she will be in Changsha, Hainan, and Shanghai before coming to Ningbo. And she doesn't have to serve her two weeks."