Part 334

Gong Jun looked out of the van's window in wonder. The sea of people stretched as far as the eye could see, and colored banners waved merrily in the wind. 

It was the day of the Weibo Awards, and half of the Chinese entertainment industry was invited. The different colored banners denoted each celebrity's fandom, and the fans chanted slogans in support of their stans. 

From afar, the gathered fans looked like they were all from different martial arts sects gathering for a competition. 

A low roar of high-powered engines filled the air, and got louder as a convoy of bright yellow Ferraris passed by. Gong Jun's jaw dropped as he realised that the cars were part of fan support for his buddy Liu Yuning.

Ning-ge's fans are really something else, he thought in admiration as his head turned to follow the beautiful cars

Ning-ge's fans are really something else, he thought in admiration as his head turned to follow the beautiful cars. Liu Yuning's dream car was a Ferrari, and he went to the showroom to look at them whenever he had free time. 

Finally his van approached the venue and his fans rushed forward. 

"Slow down!" He urged the driver in concern for his fans' safety. He was worried that they would be hurt coming so close to a moving vehicle.

 He was worried that they would be hurt coming so close to a moving vehicle

"Dad! Dad!" he heard his fans shout loudly and wave orange mascots at him. 

So they were the juzipi, the orange peels which were fans of his and Zhang Zhehan's Junzhe ship. They liked to call him Daddy, and Zhang Zhehan Mummy, and considered themselves their daughters. 

The fans rushed the van, making Gong Jun shout out in panic. He gripped the edge of his seat, staring at his fans who waved at him through the windows of the van. Numb with fear, he waved them away, wanting them to move away from the van but they squealed with excitement and waved back.

Thankfully the security officers hurried forward and formed a human chain around the van, preventing the fans from getting too close. 

Gong Jun sighed with relief but turned to his team. "Who's the fan leader in charge of this group? That was too dangerous! I don't want to see anything like that again. If they are going to be like this, I rather they stay home and be safe, than to put their lives in danger!"