Part 336

Zhang Zhehan swiped through the prototype sketches of the snow leopard figurine he was intending to launch. During his cycling trip to Yunnan, he had learnt more about this endangered animal, which numbered only 4000 worldwide in the wild.

Half of this number can be found in China.

He was taken by this elusive yet majestic animal and had an idea to launch a anthropomorphic toy figurine, something like Bearbricks. However, because he had so many other ideas, this one had to take a backseat. 

What's more, he had finally renewed his passport, and was going to hold a physical concert in May! 

Overseas! 

That cancelled EhZz fashion show in February had left him hurting and filled with rage. However, after a period of contemplation and licking his wounds, he was now determined to explore the world outside of China.

The government had already confirmed that he was not a blacklisted individual; it was just that the industry was not using him, being under the pressure of malicious capital which continued to 

Well then, he would go overseas where their evil influences would not touch him.

Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, appealed to him. Many of his friends, including Yang Yang and Gong Jun have recently been there and came back crowing about the hospitality of the Thai people. For Yang Yang the highlight was the balmy weather and relaxed atmosphere, and for Gong Jun, it was the food, to nobody's surprise.

A frisson of excitement ran through him. Not only was he hideously busy because of the concert preparations, but he had also planned to launch his snow leopard figurine, HZBaobao, at the event.

 Not only was he hideously busy because of the concert preparations, but he had also planned to launch his snow leopard figurine, HZBaobao, at the event

It was now the end of March and there was so much to do, and too little time. Stage design, costumes, song arrangements, dance practice; all of these needed 101% of his attention.

His phone chimed with a notification, interrupting his thoughts. Picking it up, he saw that Yang Yang had sent him a selfie.

That's right, Yang Yang was due to receive a prize in Shanghai today for <Glory of the Special Forces>. 

Zhang Zhehan quickly turned to Weibo for news of the event, and his jaw dropped. 

His boyfriend looked so incredibly handsome in a standard black suit, white shirt and black tie. The way he strolled down the red carpet with one hand casually tucked in his pocket, was full of confidence and borderline arrogant.