Part 289

His big round eyes staring at the minute hand of the clock, Gong Jun anxiously counted down to the end of his mandatory quarantine. 

His hands were already showing mild signs of Carpal Tunnel syndrome from holding his gaming phone in a fixed position for hours on end. His back and neck hurt too, from days of bad posture. 

Now, just minutes away from ending his quarantine, he still hadn't decided what was the first thing he wanted to do

Now, just minutes away from ending his quarantine, he still hadn't decided what was the first thing he wanted to do. Eat hotpot? Go for a spa session? Go for a walk?

His preference was number 1, and his staff had already reserved a restaurant. All of them had to quarantine, so their chatgroup was abuzz with excitement with people sharing about the stuff they want to do once they got out. 

And of course work. Lots of work. 

He had to catch up on the past 2 weeks worth of work, and seemingly endless jobs were lined up. Photo shoots, commercial filming, concerts and variety shows. He had to squeeze all of these into an impossibly tight schedule before he flew to Hainan for the next gig. 

Even if Xu Feng was in Beijing, there was scant chance that they could meet. 

Gong Jun scowled. How was he ever able to top Xu Feng then? When will they see one another again? How can he convince his domineering alpha male to let him top? 

 How was he ever able to top Xu Feng then? When will they see one another again? How can he convince his domineering alpha male to let him top? 

Frowning, he tapped his long fingers impatiently on the table. He had to really think deeply about it before his next meeting with his lover. After all that unpleasant rumors in the past week, he was determined to usher in a new era in their relationship. 

The next time Feng-ge and me get together, I shall be a new man when the night is over, he vowed.

But how to convince Xu Feng? They had settled into this mutually comfortable and pleasurable roles, and both of them were assured of satisfaction at the end of the evening. Xu Feng was an incredible lover, patient and generous in bed. He saw no real reason to shake things up, and honestly, neither did Gong Jun. 

But Gong Jun wanted a change. All of those nasty rumors mocking his masculinity got to him, and he felt the need to prove himself. This was not to say that he was not going to bottom anymore, but he just wanted to try something new.