Part 328 - NSFW

Gong Jun trembled. "Feng-ge..."

"Who are you calling Feng-ge?" Xu Feng queried. A large hand smacked down hard on Gong Jun's butt. "Tonight it's Daddy. And daddy's gonna fuck you real good."

Gong Jun whimpered as his skin stung from the sudden pain, but before he could process the feeling, a series of slaps rained down on his skin. "Call me daddy." Xu Feng, demanded getting extraordinarily turned on.

"Da....daddy...." Gong Jun piteously complied.

"Good boy." Xu Feng grinned wolfishly and massaged Gong Jun's reddened buttock. "It feels so tight and so fucking good. You like it when Daddy fucks you like this, huh?"

He pushed Gong Jun to the bed and pinned him down by his shoulders, so that his ass was raised higher, enabling him to plunge in deeper.

"Feng....Daddy...." Gong Jun gasped as tears pricked his eyes. Yet he felt his insides being stirred once again. This was surprising, considering that he had just climaxed a few moments. Perhaps he had been deprived for so long that his recovery period was super short this time.

He groped for his cock, which was just starting to erect again. It was slick with both cum and pre-cum, making it easy for him to masturbate. He stroked himself with practised movements, unfortunately honed through many video sex calls with his boyfriend when they spent long period apart.

Xu Feng eyed Gong Jun's arm moving beneath his body and smirked knowingly. "You really like it today. Tell Daddy what you want."

Gong Jun moaned loudly into the bed. His body trembled as if a million electrical currents ran through it. His Gspot was being hit relentlessly, stimulating all his nerves. "Fuck...me..."

"Who?"

Gong Jun could not be bothered with face anymore at this critical juncture. "Fuck me...daddy...."

Xu Feng felt his heart race faster and the lust went to his head. This roleplay was turning him on beyond belief. His breath came in ragged pants as he powered on. "Want me to stop?" he teased.

"No, daddy....don't stop....harder." Gong Jun bit into the pillow as he gave himself over to the flood of passion. "I'm cumming daddy..harder...."

"Fuck." Xu Feng muttered and gritted his teeth, trying to hold back his own orgasm which was close at hand. He gripped Gong Jun's slim hips and continued pounding into him. The room was filled with the satisfying sound of meaty smacks.

At last a raspy groan tore itself from Gong Jun's throat. His muscular body tensed up and his limbs shivered, before his legs gave way from beneath him. "Da..ddy..."

Xu Feng gave Gong Jun's quivering butt a few more slaps, and with a loud moan, he emptied himself into his beautiful boy. Breathing heavily, he collapsed on to Gong Jun, smelling the heated scent of his body, and tasting his perspiration.

Slowly, Gong Jun returned to his senses. He smiled contentedly, happy to be sexually fulfilled, and now held closely by Xu Feng. Xu Feng nuzzled him, "What are you smiling about?"

Gong Jun giggled as the moustache tickled his ear. "I made a decision Feng-ge. I'll take a break for the next few months, so I can spend more time with you."

"Hmm?" Xu Feng turned Gong Jun over so that he could look into his face. His big round eyes were shining with affection and adoration. His expression was so full of love that Xu Feng thought he could pass out right there.

If looks could kill... Xu Feng thought irreverently. There certainly was more than one meaning to this phrase.

"I rejected the next drama." Gong Jun explained. "I've been working almost non-stop every since I got famous. It's time to take things slow for a while, and to spend time with people I care about, like with you, my family and friends. In the past I was struggling to make it big, and I missed out on a lot of things. Even when my grandfather passed away I couldn't make it back to see him one last time."

"Now that I have a bit of leeway, I don't want such things to happen again. I want to spend time with people important to me. And also my studio staff; they haven't had a break either. It's unfair that others have a price to pay for my success. I don't want them to miss out on anything because they are working for me. I think the timing is perfect, especially now that the pandemic restrictions have been lifted, we are free to travel wherever we want, whenever we want. It has to be now; no matter how much money I make, we can't get back moments we have lost."

Xu Feng listened quietly as a flower of pride bloomed in his heart. Gong Jun had transitioned from a hot-headed, impetuous youth into this mature and considerate man. Clearly, he hadn't let his fame go to his head, and still kept his pure and kind heart.

It was a bittersweet moment, because Xu Feng could not make the same promise back to Gong Jun. He was not on the same level and could not afford to take an extended break. Already he had been forced to take a break earlier this year because of the pandemic and lockdowns. so he had to catch up on lost ground.

But Gong Jun anticipated his concerns. "I'll come visit you often, Feng-ge. Now that I have time, I'll come look for you."

He threw Xu Feng a winsome smile. Finally, after almost two years of tiptoeing around one another's schedules and lockdowns, they can move forward and have some semblance of coupledom.

Xu Feng felt his heart soar with happiness, but there were no words adequate enough to express his feelings. He dipped his head and pressed a hot wet kiss to Gong Jun's mouth.

Although Gong Jun had said that he would take a break, he had existing commitments which could not be rescheduled. He reluctantly returned to Beijing after a short two days.

Xu Feng sighed as he returned to his empty room. His beautiful boy had left only that morning, but he was already being missed. These few days flew past in a flash, and the only consolation was that they could meet again sooner rather than later, since Gong Jun had more time on his hands now.

Suddenly he was hit with a violent coughing fit which left him breathless. Xu Feng wiped his nose as the coughs subsided, and a feeling of dread overtook him. He stood still, thinking hard. A few moments later he relaxed and sat in a chair.

It was just as well that Gong Jun returned to Beijing. Everyone around him was getting Covid ever since the restrictions lifted. Although they continued hygienic practises such as mask-wearing and hand sanitising, he had to remove his mask when putting on make-up, or performing his scenes.

Xu Feng rubbed his forehead with guilt and regret. What if Gong Jun caught Covid because of his visit here? He still had a lot of work which needed to be done in Beijing, including attending an awards show.

What if he couldn't go through with his activities because of Covid? Now there were no more quarantine camps for the Covid positive, and everyone could move about even when sick. But what if workaholic Gong Jun continued working even when he tested positive?

Xu Feng buried his head in his large hands at this more likely outcome. He knew that his beautiful boy was a professional; he would not miss a deadline and would continue working even with a high-grade fever. He would disregard his health, soldier on and made sure he delivered the goods.

Xu Feng swallowed hard. He wasn't sure if it was his imagination but it felt difficult to swallow. Beads of sweat started to form on his temples and he looked towards his table, collecting his thoughts.

There was no other way; he had to find out.

With slightly shaking hands, he reached for the Covid antigen test kit.