Part 206

Gong Jun heard Dilraba's voice calling his name. He had heard it everyday for the past four months and and would recognise it anywhere.

He turned and looked over, and a shock ran through him as he met the sharp piercing eyes of Yang Yang. It was as if an electric shock ran through him; it took his breath away and rooted him to the ground.

No wonder Han-ge is so crazy for him,  he thought, that look is really something

"Junjun, come here." Dilraba waved him over. "Why so late?"

Gong Jun smiled and obediently walked over to the table full of A-list stars

He greeted the alpha wolf first, then the two handsome men by her side. "Deng-laoshi, Yang-laoshi, my name is Gong Jun and I am happy to finally meet you."

"Ha ha ha so you are Gong Jun! Come and sit down!" Deng Lun exclaimed, patting the seat next to him.

Gong Jun sat himself down next to Deng Lun.

"Here's the latest big star." Deng Lun patted his arm. "Ooh you are pretty buff."

"Thank you Deng-laoshi."

"I heard you have a good set of abs, are they still there?" Deng Lun moved his hand down to check, making Gong Jun yelp in shock at the sudden touch.

"Wow they're still there!" He grinned as he confirmed for the table.

Dilraba and Yang Yang impassively watched the show in front of them.

Finally Deng Jun slung an arm around Gong Jun. Chuckling, he ran his hand up and down Gong Jun's back. "Don't mind me, I just like joking around."

That's not a good reason for invading someone's personal space! Are you drunk? Gong Jun screamed internally but merely smiled feebly at the more famous actor; he knew where he stood in the pecking order.

He glanced up at Yang Yang, feeling extremely sorry for him now that he was in the same situation. It was no wonder Zhang Zhehan was not pleased with Deng Lun.