Part 310

A few days later Zhang Zhehan panted with exertion, feeling that he was at his very limits. His short hair was plastered to his skin, his muscles were burning and his sweat dripped endlessly.

"Yang....not yet?" He moaned beseechingly.

"No, a little while more." came the reply.

Zhang Zhehan groaned loudly, struggling to control himself before he couldn't take it anymore. "Baby...I really can't...."

Then he collapsed heavily in a puddle of perspiration.

Above him Yang Yang glanced at his stopwatch and clicked his tongue. "Only 96 seconds."

Flopping on to his back, Zhang Zhehan glared balefully at his boyfriend

Flopping on to his back, Zhang Zhehan glared balefully at his boyfriend. "That's not just a normal plank. There were weights on my back and don't think that I don't know you also put your foot on me. Besides, I already exerted myself earlier making you happy in bed."

Yang Yang looked around the gym to make sure that there indeed was nobody around, before placing his foot on Zhang Zhehan's crotch. "As if I was the only one happy in bed just now."

"Be careful with that!" Zhang Zhehan grabbed on to his leg and growled. "Or I'm gonna have to ask my mum for more penis soup and she'll want to know why."

Yang Yang chuckled and removed his leg. He reached down to help his lover up and dusted off his back. "Let's head back, it's almost midnight."

They went back up to the suite, and Zhang Zhehan pinched at his muscles, feeling the burn in them. Ever since he promised his boyfriend to work on his body, Yang Yang had been relentless in the gym. His years in the army showed; he stood there as firm and unwavering as the sternest drill master, his laser-like eyes spotting him and correcting his form.

Zhang Zhehan had foreseen that he would be physically exhausted during his short visit in Ningbo, but thought that it would be because of intense bedroom activities

The next day, Xiaoyu threw him a disgusted look as he limped painfully to the sofa and sat down. "How many hours were you doing it to injure yourself like this?"