Part 282 - NSFW

Zhang Zhehan did not bother to hide his evil grin. He lifted his hands up in the air apologetically and nodded to the bottle of lube. 

"Go on, take the lube and touch yourself."

Yang Yang stared at him but realised that he had no choice. He got up and reached for the lube.

Zhang Zhehan cheekily pulled down his underwear, rendering him completely naked. He feasted his eyes on the smoothly rounded ass, salivating at the mere sight of it and safe in the knowledge that he would be pounding it later.

 He feasted his eyes on the smoothly rounded ass, salivating at the mere sight of it and safe in the knowledge that he would be pounding it later

"Hurry up, this will be the highlight of the show."

Yang Yang poured out some lube in his hands and reached down for his cock. He gave an involuntary gasp as he touched himself.  Zhang Zhehan stared hard at the tip of the cock; it seemed to be glowing red. How it must have missed him, and how he had missed it too.

Putting on a live show for his lover was nothing strange for Yang Yang; they did it regularly on video calls when they were apart. He bent over and presented his ass to Zhang Zhehan, before inserting a finger. 

Zhang Zhehan leaned forward to get a better look. His breathing was shallow and he was starting to feel warm. He saw how Yang Yang's puckered little hole eagerly closed around the slim finger, inviting it and welcoming it. He knew that the little finger could not adequately satisfy that greedy hole, and that only he can.

"Sit down on the floor, show me your front."

Yang Yang did as he was told. Facing his lover, he spread his long legs open and stroked himself. His hand slipped under his buttocks and continued the fingering. Now that Zhang Zhehan had the whole view he was getting more aroused. Feeling hot, he stripped off his sweater and unbuckled his belt. 

Yang Yang licked his lips as Zhang Zhehan's Pejoy sprang into view. 

"Want it? Come and get it." Zhang Zhehan's cock throbbed at the sight of Yang Yang crawling eagerly towards him.

His lover's complete submission to him was such a turn on. His naughty little tricks were fun and interesting, and he had such a personality. Even when he was tied up he could still find a way to be feisty. Seeing him so obedient was an opportunity which did not come easily.

He groaned loudly as Yang Yang's hot mouth closed over him. "Oh baby....."

Closing his eyes, he let himself drown in the tidal wave of pleasure which engulfed him. The heat, the wetness, the flicking motion of the tongue, he was about to go crazy with how good it felt.

He pressed Yang Yang's head down, straining to get deeper into that beautiful face. "Don't stop touching yourself."

Yang Yang acknowledged with a delightful little moan. Zhang Zhehan looked down at him, a sense of joy filling his heart and soul. Staring intently at Yang Yang, he drank in every tiny detail of lover's face. He looked at his long lashes, the defined grooves of his philtrum, that almost unnoticeable mole on his nose bridge. He always looked so unbelievably sexy as he sucked on his boyfriend's cock.