Part 319

Zhang Zhehan opened his eyes and  looked to his side.

At once, a tidal wave of bittersweet emotions swept through him. He gazed at the sleeping face of Yang Yang, and his heart filled with love and longing.

It was their last morning together. This afternoon Yang Yang would head to Ningxia for an event at the Chandon vineyards, and then all over the country for work.

They didn't know when they will meet again; it could be a few short hours the next month, or if luck was not on their side, they could only meet next year.

But one thing they knew for certain was that they loved one another.

Zhang Zhehan's heart ached; he already missed Yang Yang despite him still lying in the same bed. His eyes lingered lovingly on every detail of  his boyfriend's face, committing them to memory. He loved how Yang Yang's face relaxed as he slept, softening his strong, handsome features. The corners of his lips were turned naturally upwards ever so slightly, giving a hint of a smile even when as he slept. That tiny smile was there even when Yang Yang gazed intently at him, or at the camera.

Zhang Zhehan sighed softly as a small smile touched his own lips

At that sigh, Yang Yang stirred and opened his eyes. That tiny smile widened into a big grin that was brighter than the summer sun.

"Hey, you're up. Why didn't you wake me?"

That low seductive voice wove a path through his ear and into his heart. Zhang Zhehan pressed a kiss to his temple. "You barely had enough rest these few days, so you should sleep more."

Yang Yang licked his lips and his hand slipped between Zhang Zhehan's legs. "I can rest on the plane and in the car. But you, you're only here now." 

"You're insatiable." Zhang Zhehan chuckled but he rose to the occasion and gladly pressed Yang Yang down.

A long while later, he propped himself up on the bed, as he sadly watched Yang Yang pack his belongings.

"This Guerlain watery oil is really good." Yang Yang commented as he packed. "Don't forget to take it with you on your bike trip since you aren't taking your facial masks. Oh, and remember to apply sunblock everyday."

"Yes, baby." Zhang Zhehan sat up and threw the blanket off. Still naked, he walked over and hugged Yang Yang from behind, wanting to enjoy his body warmth as much as possible before their separation. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I know." Yang Yang's body relaxed in his embrace, and he turned to nuzzle Zhang Zhehan's face. "Enjoy your time with your buddies. Such friendship is hard to come by."

Zhang Zhehan pressed his face into Yang Yang's neck, deeply breathing in that scent of the skin which he was hopelessly addicted to.

"I will. But don't you forget about me."