Part 232

Zhang Zhehan wasn't kidding. Finally out from the confines of his home, he fully indulged in his "freedom."

Yang Yang bore the brunt of it; Zhang Zhehan made sure they did it everywhere in the apartment, as if he was marking his territory by having sex.

Yang Yang let him run rampant for the first two days, but by the 3rd day he was begging for mercy.

"Zhehan...no more please...I have a photoshoot tomorrow..."

"So? You just stand there and look pretty. Nobody is asking you to ride a bike."

Yang Yang tried to wriggle out of his embrace but Zhang Zhehan held him in a vice-like grip

Yang Yang tried to wriggle out of his embrace but Zhang Zhehan held him in a vice-like grip. He rubbed his stubble into Yang Yang's neck, making him squirm and giggle.

"Zhehan, are you sure you didn't drink any of the deer penis soup?"

"I don't need any deer penis soup to be horny for you."

Zhang Zhehan turned Yang Yang's face towards his and kissed him deeply, his long hair gently falling on to his lover's face.

Despite his protests, Yang Yang reciprocated the kiss. He slid his hands into the soft hair, pulling his lover closer to him and feeling the silky strands between his fingers.

When the kiss ended, Zhang Zhehan nuzzled his nose against Yang Yang's.

"Fine, I'll let you off tonight since you have work tomorrow."

"But I have to work everyday now." Yang Yang smiled into the almond eyes. He tucked the long hair behind the ears. His boyfriend looked so gorgeous with his hair like this. But he knew that it wasn't grown out on purpose; Zhang Zhehan had been afraid to venture out for a hair cut.

 But he knew that it wasn't grown out on purpose; Zhang Zhehan had been afraid to venture out for a hair cut

In any case Yang Yang liked it. It softened his already pretty features, and concealed his ferocious sexual appetite

A ferocity which sometimes gave way to a gentle side during their intimate moments.

Zhang Zhehan huffed in mock irritation. He knew that Yang Yang's schedule was packed to the brim, even after quitting the variety show. Yet it seemed to be only commercial work, and the red carpet season was almost over, so how busy can he get?