Part 203

"I understand. You must keep an eye on her emotions now. She must be feeling very vulnerable." Yang Yang spoke into the phone. 

His boyfriend had just told him what happened, and why he wasn't able to do their video call last night. This was very serious, and Zhang Zhehan's priority should be his mother right now. 

"Don't worry about me, we'll try speak more in the day." Yang Yang said. "Just don't leave her alone at night."

He chuckled as his boyfriend said something horny in return. 

"Then wait till I go over in a few weeks. Once Xiaoyu takes her to the shop you can make as much noise as you want." Yang Yang covered his mouth and whispered.

Zhang Zhehan grinned. Speaking with Yang Yang never failed to lift his spirits. Yang Yang was going straight into gala season now, so he was bound to be busy. Zhang Zhehan had decided to bunk in with his mother to make sure she wasn't alone, so he wouldn't be able to video call Yang Yang at night anymore.

And video sex was out of the question.

They hung up; Yang Yang was about to board his plane to the southern city of Shenzhen, where he had a charity dinner event for Bazaar.

Lots of big stars would be there, including William Chan, Angelababy, Yang Mi, Zhou Shen, and Zhu Yilong, the handsome actor who had gotten smeared with Gong Jun two months ago

The next two weeks were going to be packed; two gala events, weekly filming of his variety show, and commercial shoots of his endorsements. 

This meant that Zhang Zhehan can expect an avalanche of his boyfriend's photos to flood the internet. 

A few hours later the media blitz commenced. 

As if his gorgeous face alone wasn't enough, Yang Yang took a helicopter ride and released a vlog. So instead of the usual set of photos, there were two; one with the helicopter and the other one in his red carpet outfit.

 So instead of the usual set of photos, there were two; one with the helicopter and the other one in his red carpet outfit

Even Zhang Zhehan chuckled

Even Zhang Zhehan chuckled. Such overkill. But he had shared Yang Yang's boyish excitement in taking a helicopter. After all, it was every boy's dream to be a pilot and to fly high in the skies.