Part 340

"Cat-keeper??" Zhang Zhehan guffawed and pointed at the kiddy mobile game. "You're the Cat-keeper?" 

"You know I am." Yang Yang winked charmingly and smiled.

"Do you even play this game?" Zhang Zhehan searched for the game app and downloaded it out of curiosity. The graphics were cute and clearly aimed for the elementary school demographic, unlike the <Honor of Kings> type of games which Yang Yang usually played. 

"I played it twice

"I played it twice." Yang Yang replied and leaned into the video screen. "But the gameplay is not the reason why I took the endorsement." 

Zhang Zhehan of course knew the reason and clicked his tongue in mock annoyance at Yang Yang's clinginess. After almost 2 years together he was still hung up over their "candy". 

"Just a few days back we released BTS videos in the same style." Zhang Zhehan reminded him, referring to the similar look and feel of their videos, both of which sported whirring reels in the first frame.

" Zhang Zhehan reminded him, referring to the similar look and feel of their videos, both of which sported whirring reels in the first frame

Yang Yang laughed and flopped on his bed. "So? My Nutro Cat Food endorsement is already over. I need another cat-themed endorsement to keep my mood up, for when you are not here with me."

Zhang Zhehan chuckled but wagged a warning finger at him. "Just watch yourself. You'll never know who's observing and taking notes." 

Seeing Yang Yang's smile fade slightly, Zhang Zhehan felt a bit sorry. He didn't mean to rain on Yang Yang's parade but there were always antis waiting to make a move. His own antis were still lurking around, and Yang Yang, with his face and fame, also had plenty of them.