Part 224 - NSFW

Yang Yang cast a cheeky smile at the phone.  "I can't take off my clothes; it's still too cold."

"Turn on the heater

"Turn on the heater. And the electric blanket." Zhang Zhehan gazed at him intently, not wanting to miss a single action. 

Laughing, Yang Yang walked into his room and closed the door. He switched on the heater and the electric blanket as he was told. Then, he propped his phone up and prepared to strip. 

Zhang Zhehan saw that he was still wearing a parka. At this time of the year Beijing's temperature would be near freezing. He wondered how many layers Yang Yang was wearing, but he would soon find out.

 He wondered how many layers Yang Yang was wearing, but he would soon find out

The parka came off quickly. Next was the fleece jacket. Below that was a sweater.  Lastly, Yang Yang pulled off his jeans, shivering slightly in his thermal long johns and socks.

"Was it snowing today?" Zhang Zhehan asked, feeling sympathetic for his boyfriend.

"No." Yang Yang shook his head as he hurriedly slipped into his blanket. He curled up under the covers, trying to warm up. 

Zhang Zhehan slipped off his flannel pants. His huge erection caught Yang Yang's eye.

"Already so big?" 

"It's been more than a month since you were here. It really misses you, baby."

"Oh yeah?" Yang Yang raised an eyebrow. "What does it miss about me?"

Smiling at that invitation to dirty talk, Zhang Zhehan readied some tissues from the box next to his bed.

"It misses everything about you. It wants you to touch it, to kiss it, to lick it...." He brought the phone nearer so Yang Yang could have a closer view. With the other hand he started to stroke himself. He exhaled with pleasure, staring at the phone. 

Yang Yang grinned at his words. He brought the phone to his lips and gave the camera a lick.