Part 243 - NSFW

"OUCH!" Zhang Zhehan grimaced in pain as Yang Yang massaged his knee.

"You...." Yang Yang shook his head in exasperation. "You're just like a kid in a candy store. Just because your knees didn't hurt at first, you went overboard with the winter sports."

Zhang Zhehan sighed. "I didn't know skiing was worse on the knees than snowboarding."

But he knew that Yang Yang was right. Feeling liberated from his troubles, he forgot about his knee surgery from a few years ago, and went skiing.

He didn't get injured, but his knees ached now from the strain

Yang Yang rearranged the iced packs on his knees, placed a blanket on him, and started to massage his calves with deep kneading strokes.

"Heh, this is not bad. The service in this resort is pretty good." Zhang Zhehan relaxed on the bed and enjoyed his VIP treatment. "What other services do you provide? Will there a happy ending? We talked about it a while back."

Rolling his eyes, Yang Yang snapped. "Look at the state you are in now, and you are still thinking of a happy ending?"

Zhang Zhehan tugged at his sleeve. "Hurry up, my boyfriend will be back soon."

Yang Yang viciously yanked at his leg hair in response.

Zhang Zhehan winced but laughed. Obviously there would not be any more vigorous activity or acrobatic positions tonight. He reached out and pulled Yang Yang on to his lap. "Leave it, it'll be fine tomorrow morning."

"You are already 30 years old, not 13 years old. To think you can't control yourself when having fun." Yang Yang grumbled as he settled himself carefully on Zhang Zhehan's lap. "Look at you now. What if you seriously injure yourself again?"

"I'm not yet middle aged." Zhang Zhehan reminded as he slipped his hand under Yang Yang's sweatshirt. "I'm still capable of fucking you 3 times a day."

Rolling his eyes, Yang Yang pulled out that roving hand from under his clothes. "Not tonight because of your legs."

"But my hand is fine...." Zhang Zhehan nuzzled his lover's neck. "And so is my mouth...."

Yang Yang closed his eyes and let out a sigh as Zhang Zhehan's hand slipped back under his clothes. His lover can be so convincing sometimes. This was what made their relationship so interesting; they took turns to be cheeky with one another and keep the spark alive.

"See....already hard." Zhang Zhehan murmured with satisfaction. His hand wrapped around Yang Yang's cock and started stroking it.

Yang Yang arched his neck back and Zhang Zhehan started kissing it, sucking on his collarbones. He sniffed the mild scent of soap of his skin, and the uniquely addictive smell of his skin.

Yang Yang exhaled with pleasure and he closed his eyes, as he indulged in the hand job.

With narrowed eyes and shallow breaths, Zhang Zhehan watched as his lover relax and enjoy himself. It was always such a turn-on to see Yang Yang soften his facial features and let his guard down.