Part 331

Yang Yang finished catching his breath, feeling the surge of pleasure slowly ebb away in his loins. He dipped his head and kissed his lover.

"Are you sure you should be doing vigorous exercise so soon after testing negative?"

Zhang Zhehan winked and flashed him a naughty grin. "That's why you were riding me. So I don't have to move."

Yang Yang reached for the tissues and prepared to get up but Zhang Zhehan hugged his waist to stop him.

"How does it feel to make love to the world number 1?" He looked up eagerly at Yang Yang, his eyes shining with pleasure and pride. 

Yang Yang smiled back at him, enthralled by his expression. There it was, that fighting spirit, that fire which burned fiercely from within, and capable of igniting the emotions of everyone who loved him.

 There it was, that fighting spirit, that fire which burned fiercely from within, and capable of igniting the emotions of everyone who loved him

It was this indomitable spirit which roused up his fans and they propelled him to the top of the charts.

Where he should be.

It was a truly incredible feat and Yang Yang had never seen anything like it. With minimal marketing and no catchy music videos, Zhang Zhehan's songs hit the top of the foreign charts and his voice was heard by millions.

Everything was accomplished outside of the great firewall of China. 

Just like every other celebrity, he too had an international fan base. But these overseas fans were a fraction compared to the tens of millions in China, and so were usually overlooked.

However, Zhang Zhehan's overseas fans rose up at the moments which mattered. They bought, downloaded and streamed his songs, enabling him to blaze on to the Western charts like a fiery meteor.

For a Chinese song by a mainland artiste, he naturally did not stay as long as the likes of Rihanna, Taylor Swift and BTS

For a Chinese song by a mainland artiste, he naturally did not stay as long as the likes of Rihanna, Taylor Swift and BTS. Yet it was enough for many people to sit up and take notice. 

His mainland fans brought the good news back to China, and many people started to celebrate this success, praising him for achieving this unbelievable feat.