Part 303 - NSFW

Xu Feng arched a thick eyebrow inquiringly, but Gong Jun merely smiled mysteriously and pushed him down on to the bed.

He bent down and frenched Xu Feng deeply, savoring the rough feel of the stubble against his skin. It added a delicious dimension to their kisses and turned him on, especially when he thought about what he had planned.

Gong Jun broke off the kiss and worked his way down, licking and biting at the skin of his man, and filling his nostrils with his heated scent.

This familiar fragrance was both comforting and arousing; he could not get enough of it. Above him, the heavy breaths of Xu Feng stirred him up even more.

Xu Feng exhaled in bliss. He lay back and let his Junjun take the lead. It was  not very often that Gong Jun did this, so he closed his eyes and indulged in this rare pleasure.

"Mmm..." he groaned as Gong Jun's hot mouth closed over his cock. His slippery tongue danced over the head before sucking strongly at it. He followed up with a Xu Feng reached a hand down and combed through Gong Jun's luscious locks. "Jun... it feels very good."

Gong Jun was pleased at this display of unbridled pleasure. He had decided on a strategy after all; he would make Xu Feng a offer he cannot refuse.

And it was going well. Xu Feng was really getting into the blowjob and his groans were louder than usual. It was a combination of a long period of abstinence and the rare, undivided attention of his superstar boyfriend. Normally, he would be the one pleasuring his beautiful boy and putting his satisfaction first, so it was a happy thing to be serviced from the start for a change.

 Normally, he would be the one pleasuring his beautiful boy and putting his satisfaction first, so it was a happy thing to be serviced from the start for a change

Gong Jun felt the velvety hardness in his mouth, and tasted the tangy pre-cum on his tongue. For some reason it comforted and calmed him; it made him feel safe and at ease. Over the past few months, he had realised that the only place he could fully relax was in Xu Feng's embrace. And now, during the most intimate moments with his man, he felt secure in his affections. 

Also, it was time to take their relationship up a notch. 

He lifted his head and smiled at Xu Feng, his lips glistening with saliva. "Feng-ge, turn over."