Part 216 - NSFW

Xu Feng pulled Gong Jun towards him and covered his smiling lips with his own. Gong Jun opened up his mouth willingly and welcomed Xu Feng's hot tongue which slithered in eagerly.

He continued to massage Xu Feng's crotch, feeling that cock grow bigger and harder under his hand. He could feel the heat and the power pulsating through it, and it seemed to transmit through his hand and into the rest of his body.

It excited him that the mindblowing pleasure was literally at his finger tips.

Xu Feng drew Gong Jun in closer, deepening the kiss. He softly moaned into his mouth and Gong Jun reached into his sweatpants and wrapped those long fingers around his erection. His thumb rubbed the underside of his glans, pressing ever so often on the little hole, as if wanting to squeeze out his pre-cum.

"Yao-er..." he released Gong Jun's lips and kissed a path to his ear. Gong Jun shivered as his wet tongue probed his ear, before gently sucking on that earlobe.

A large hand snaked down and into his pants. Gong Jun groaned as Xu Feng started to stroke his throbbing cock.

"Not wearing underwear again?" Xu Feng murmured against his ear.

"What again?" Gong Jun closed his eyes amid the haze of pleasure.

Xu Feng chuckled; now was not the time to talk about Gong Jun's penis swinging around in public.

The said penis seemed harder and hotter than last night

The said penis seemed harder and hotter than last night. Xu Feng smiled; it was probably because of morning wood. Gong Jun was indeed going all out to indulge himself while he was here. It was time to prep him.

"Stand up and bend over." Xu Feng pulled Gong Jun up and yanked down his sweatpants.

"H.. here? In the kitchen?" Gong Jun looked shocked at the choice of location.

Xu Feng checked to make sure that the curtains were still closed; he always ensured they were closed whenever Gong Jun was around

"Why not?" He grinned wickedly. "I'm always slaving in the kitchen for you. It's about time you did something in the kitchen for me. Since I didn't get to taste your cooking yet, it's only fair that I taste you."