Part 225

"I got some on my shirt." Yang Yang chuckled as he looked down at the specks of white on his thermals.

"I managed to get mine all in the tissues." Zhang Zhehan showed him a wadded up ball of tissue paper.

Yang Yang grinned at him. "You came prepared."

Chortling heartily at that double entendre, Zhang Zhehan headed to the bathroom to wash up.

He waited as Yang Yang went to shower and do his laundry, absentmindedly flipping through a book.

A while later, Yang Yang appeared again on the screen with a hot drink in his hand. "So, what's the news today?"

 "So, what's the news today?"

Zhang Zhehan sat up eagerly. He did have some news for Yang Yang. He paused, savoring the moment before he dropped the bomb.

"Director Li asked me to go back to Beijing."

Thrilled, Yang Yang snatched up the phone, spilling the hot tea on his hand in the process.

He grimaced in pain

He grimaced in pain. "Ouch!"

"Baby are you all right?" Zhang Zhehan cried out in worry. He looked on in concern as Yang Yang cradled his scalded hand gingerly.

"I'm good, I'm good!" Yang Yang smiled at him sheepishly. "I just got too excited."

Zhang Zhehan smiled back at him. "Director Li says that they are getting a lot of evidence of criminal wrongdoing, and the lawyers want to talk to me. There are media outlets who also want to interview me and hear my side of the story."

Yang Yang felt his heart surge with warmth and joy. "This is it baby! Your chance to make your voice heard again, your chance to come back!"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It is still to early to celebrate." Zhang Zhehan tried to damp down his enthusiasm, but it was like trying to control a runaway train.

Zhang Zhehan watched happily as Yang Yang went on and on in unstoppable excitement. His joy was contagious, and Zhang Zhehan almost got carried away with him.