Part 327 - NSFW

"Mmmffff....Da-Zongzi....it's really too big." Gong Jun recoiled at that enormous dick which was rubbing insistently against his anus. 

He had easily slipped into Xu Feng's hotel in Hangzhou. Without the compulsory health checks, he was able to retrieve the spare room key from the front desk, and make his way up to the guest room.

Xu Feng had hurried back right after work, and jumped into bed with his dandy moustache still intact. It gave him Big Daddy vibes and amused Gong Jun to no end. 

 But he stopped laughing when confronted with that huge cock.

"Da-Zongzi....why does it seem to have gotten bigger?" Gong Jun glanced at it apprehensively. Looking at it now, he had doubts about his own capacity. How did I ever take it in the last time? 

"I dunno." Xu Feng teased and poured some lube on to his fingers. "Maybe it grows 1 cm for every month that we don't see one another. And it has been half a year, so that's an extra 6cm."

He slowly slid part of a finger in. "This is 6cm. Can you get used to it?" 

Gong Jun exhaled, trying to relax. Of course he can take 6cm of a slender finger, but Xu Feng's huge penis seemed more like 16cm.

Xu Feng gently moved that finger around, trying to awaken Gong Jun's Gspot and prep his insides. "Deep breaths, slow deep breaths, and relax your core."

Gong Jun rolled his eyes. "It sounds like a yoga class."

Chuckling, Xu Feng thrust against him, letting the feel the sheer size of that monstrous object. "Small daddy here missed you."

He kissed Gong Jun and moved downwards, taking Gong Jun's cock in his mouth. Gong Jun sighed loudly with pleasure and sank his fingers into Xu Feng's hair, loving the feel of the thick strands. He raised his head and looked down, before laughing out loud. 

He had seen Xu Feng with outgrown facial hair before, but never before with a groomed pencil moustache. So the sight of that thin strip of facial hair going down on his cock was quite comical. He tried to focus on the blowjob, but kept getting distracted by the mustachioed-lip wrapped around his cock.

"Junjun." Xu Feng coaxed him, slightly bemused. "Should I take off this moustache?" 

"I'm sorry." Gong Jun choked back his laughter and pulled a pillow over his eyes. "Please continue."

He sighed with satisfaction as he was launched straight into a hot and wet pleasure pool. Xu Feng expertly tongued his throbbing glans, before taking the cock into his mouth.

Gong Jun squirmed with pleasure. His butt lifted up from the bed as he sought to get deeper into his lover's mouth. Xu Feng slid in his finger another inch and pressed on his Gspot, igniting the first spark of passion. 

"Feng...Feng-ge..." Gong Jun gasped hoarsely. His Gspot did not take long awaken. It had been severely deprived of stimulation for the past 6 months, and needed only a mild touch to wake up. Above all, Xu Feng's awesome skills sent him straight to heaven. 

Xu Feng rubbed the Gspot deep inside his beautiful boy. Under the touch of his finger, he could feel it swell up slightly. At the same time, pre-cum started to dribble into his mouth. The familiar taste made Xu Feng smile; his little boyfriend was indeed as pent-up as he said he was. 

Well, but so was he. 

After a few more minutes of patiently prepping Gong Jun, he flipped him up, making him sit on top of him. 

"Ride me, Yao-Er, until you get used to this big daddy." 

Gong Jun blushed, but did as he was told. He wet big daddy and himself up with copious amounts of lube, positioned himself above that huge cock, and slowly slid it in.