Part 306

Gong Jun floated in a sea of bliss and savored that gradual descent from the climactic high. 

Gspot orgasms are really the best, and sex with Feng-ge is out of this world. Gong Jun relaxed into the pillows and a faint smile touched his lips. 

Maybe Feng-ge is right after all

Maybe Feng-ge is right after all. What they have now is the best way. At least, his orgasms were the best, compared to his dismal performance earlier.

The only good thing was that it was over in a blink of an eye. Yet Gong Jun wasn't sure if it could be considered "good" at all.

"What are you thinking about?" Xu Feng nuzzled his nose and gazed fondly into his eyes. "Was it good for you?"

Gong Jun grinned up at him for asking the obvious. "It's always good for me. You're the best."

With that he pulled his man down and kissed him passionately.
__________________________________

Zhang Zhehan tapped the table impatiently as he watched Xiaoyu explore the executive suite of the luxury hotel in Ningbo.

"Wow there's even a TV in front of the bathtub!" Xiaoyu crowed excitedly. "And a river view!"

"It's not our first time in a suite, Xiaoyu, don't act like a country bumpkin." Zhang Zhehan rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Xiaoyu ignored him and indulged his sense of curiosity. "It's been a while since I've been in anything so swanky." He nosily poked around the amenities. "Wow, this is a high-class brand!"

Zhang Zhehan checked his phone for the thousandth time that day, waiting for the message from Yang Yang saying that he was done for the day.

As it had been before, waiting can be so painful, especially since he had not seen his lover for months.

In the past, they had promised one another to meet up at least once a month, but nobody had expected the cursed Covid virus to flare up once again, putting the country on high alert.

After three months of strict measures and vigilance, the outbreak was back under control, and the rules were relaxed.

Everyone, including Zhang Zhehan, leapt at the opportunity to travel and catch up on lost ground. The moment he received word from Yang Yang that Yang Chaoyue had arrived in Ningbo and was free of quarantine, he grabbed Xiaoyu and took the next available flight out.

And here he was, staring out of the window of the expensive, and expansive hotel suite which Yang Yang had procured for them. His almond-shaped eyes swept over the city beneath him, wondering where Yang Yang was filming. In the distance, the sun was fast approaching the horizon.

Just as the setting sun kissed the rooftops of Ningbo, Zhang Zhehan's phone rang.

He snatched it up at once, smiling to see that it was an incoming video call from Yang Yang. His face looked stern and unsmiling, and the short buzzcut did nothing to help the cold, aloof expression.