Part 258 - NSFW

The wet towel was tossed unceremoniously on to the floor.

Yang Yang laughed as he was pushed roughly on to the bed. The next moment Zhang Zhehan pulled open his legs and mounted him. He rubbed his erect cock against Yang Yang's passage, his wet hair still dripping water from his shower.

Moaning softly, Yang Yang writhed in anticipation of the pleasure that was ahead.

"Look at you, so eager for it." Zhang Zhehan smiled with satisfaction. "It makes me so happy."

"Hurry, baby..." Yang Yang urged.

But Zhang Zhehan held back and grinned down at him. "What if both of us want it inside at the same time?"

"Hmm.....?" Yang Yang's eyes widened in mild surprise at his words. "Do you want me to do you first?"

This was interesting; his boyfriend had really taken to bottoming and was asking for it on his own accord now.

Good thing that they were both open to switching around; it made their sex life so much more dynamic since they were not limited to roles.

Zhang Zhehan gave him a sultry look. "I wonder if there is a position which we penetrate each other at the same time."

"Wow." Yang Yang marveled. "Every time we spend some time apart your imagination takes a leap forward."

"This shows how much I missed you." Zhang Zhehan took some lube and slicked it on Yang Yang's cock. "Get up, let's try it."

Yang Yang sat up and looked at their groins, trying to calculate the angle. "Obviously the usual positions won't work."

Zhang Zhehan frowned as he too stared at their private parts. "You're right, we have to change the angles, meaning some bending." He patted Yang Yang's buttocks. "You're the flexible dancer, so you bend."

"Do you see me dancing with my dick?" Yang Yang rolled his eyes

"Do you see me dancing with my dick?" Yang Yang rolled his eyes. "You're the creative one; you think of the position."

"That's an idea; I want a striptease and lap dance next time." Zhang Zhehan's eyes glinted as he grinned.

Yang Yang pinched his waist. "Hurry up or I'll get soft."

"