Part 342

The plane touched down smoothly at Incheon Airport, and Gong Jun excitedly looked around. His staff member pulled at his jacket. 

"Remember that the sasaengs are still up front in the same plane and they will be waiting for you up front."

"Oh right." Gong Jun sheepishly settled back down in his seat. Out of sight, out of mind clearly worked for him, and he had forgotten about their existence. "What's the plan?"

The staff quickly briefed him on it, and they stayed in their seats until all the passengers in Economy Class have disembarked. The idea was to keep clear of crowds so that they spot any strangers approaching. 

Gong Jun followed his staff's lead and did as he was told. They walked out and saw Da Xiong and their bodyguard waiting for them at the end of the aerobridge, standing next to a golf cart, which would be their transport to the immigration counter.

The bodyguard gestured for everyone to get on to the golf cart, and they obediently squeezed together.  They then drove to the immigration counter and the bodyguard kept a keen eye on the strolling passengers, trying to spot the two sasaeng fans. 

"I don't see them, so I guess this is over." Da Xiong tentatively ventured. She had a stressful flight, exchanging glares with the two fans, who were pissed that their plans had been ruined. 

"Yeah." Gong Jun agreed. "Once we get out of the airport there will be nobody who knows me." 

But how wrong he was. 

Da Xiong stared aghast at the mob of screaming fans waving his posters and banners with his name on it. "Nobody who knows you?"

Gong Jun was equally shocked

Gong Jun was equally shocked. He had no idea he had fans in Korea, and that they would come all the way to airport to greet him. Mutely, he waved at them, overwhelmed by the reception. 

"Fuck, just how much of your information is being sold." The bodyguard grumbled as he fought his way together with airport security to their transport vehicle. 

Gong Jun wondered about that as well but kept quiet as they were bundled into the waiting van. He listened to the staff talk about Korean fan culture and that they could be more extreme than Chinese fans. There was something about Korean sasaeng fans attempting to kidnap the idol group EXO? Or even a member of Super Junior getting into an accident as he was trying to escape the fans? 

It was unbelievable and Gong Jun hoped that he never had to get into that type of situations.

He visibly relaxed once the vehicle pulled away from the airport, letting out a loud sigh of relief. 

Da Xiong took out her phone and started to look through work emails. There was one from fellow Louis Vuitton ambassador, Jin Chen's studio. They had reached out to him to meet up for an outing and a meal, being fellow Chinese national in a foreign city. At the same time, they would have interesting little snippets of the interaction for their respective vlogs.