Part 244

Yang Yang panted heavily in the aftermath of his orgasm, watching his milky cum slide down his lover's thin straight nose.

"Your Highness..." Zhang Zhehan panted, filling his nostrils with the scent of his lover's cum. "Is this your reward for your horse?"

 "Is this your reward for your horse?"

Yang Yang glared at him. "If any horse lasted the way you did it would have been useless in a battle. And you are still asking for a reward."

"I can't help it." Zhang Zhehan pouted and ran his hands over his lover's hips and thighs. "You know I always climax fast during the first round, and you are so amazing. But I always satisfy you at the end of the night."

He spread his leaked out cum and lube over Yang Yang's thighs. "Tomorrow. I'll make up for it tomorrow."

Scoffing lightly, Yang Yang used his cock to spread his cum over that lovely face beneath him. "We'll see if you don't hurt those old knees of yours."

"How impudent." Zhang Zhehan playfully flicked that roving cock on his face, and watched it twitch in reflex. "You may be a royal prince but don't forget that I am the conquering general. Know your place."

Yang Yang stared at him for a moment before deliberately sweeping his cum across Zhang Zhehan's lips

What followed next was a loud yell of consternation and flying ice packs as Zhang Zhehan flipped over his laughing lover and tackled him to the bed.

The next day they woke up early, and had breakfast before heading out again. Zhang Zhehan's knees were feeling better but they decided to do other stuff like tubing, and hiking.

They specially liked hiking up the mountain forest trails, with nary a soul around them, and the only sounds were their breaths and crunching of snow beneath their boots.

Safe in the knowledge that they couldn't be recognised with the heavy winter gear, they threw caution to the wind and held hands.

"This is nice." Yang Yang smiled under his mask. "I finally managed to arrange a snowboarding trip. I haven't done so for a while."