Part 215

"Yes." Gong Jun admitted. "I felt like you had not been fair to me. I felt like you led me on, and were not being honest."

"You are absolutely right. I have no excuses from withholding that from you." Xu Feng agreed.

Gong Jun glanced at him warily. That's it? No reasons or justification for his behaviour? He wasn't going to blame Gong Jun for blocking him?

"You...have nothing else to say?"

Xu Feng shook his head. He reached out for Gong Jun's hand and brought it to his lips. "No, I already said all that I have to say, so I'm just happy that you are here now."

Feng-ge is really so sweet. Gong Jun thought. He decided to be magnanimous and not pursue it anymore. "This issue is over. I understand your decision, so let's not talk about it anymore. What's done is done. I start filming on the 7th, when do you go to Hengdian?"

"10th, or 11th at the latest. I still want to spend some days with you. The last time we stayed together for a few days was in July."

"Sounds good, Feng-ge." Gong Jun smiled. "I'm going back to Chengdu for a few days as well."

"When?" 

Gong Jun looked at him for a few moments, as if gathering up his courage. He took a deep breath and said. "After my birthday. I want to spend my birthday with you." 

Xu Feng couldn't believe his ears

Xu Feng couldn't believe his ears. Just 24 hours ago he had been saddened and wondering when he would see his Yao-er again. And now Gong Jun said that he wanted to spend his birthday with him. What a turnaround! 

He did not know that he did to deserve this reversal of fortune, but his heart was about to burst with happiness. He knew one thing for certain; whatever Gong Jun wanted for his birthday, he would go to the ends of the earth to get it.

"Junjun, what do you want for your birthday?"

Gong Jun already had a ready list of demands. "When both of us are in Shanghai, I want daily homecooked dinners, and massages."

"That's already a given." Xu Feng raised an eyebrow. "Anything else?"

Gong Jun bit his lip and tapped the table with his long fingers. There was something else, and it was a strange request.

"Can you teach me how to catwalk?"