Part 228 - NSFW

Zhang Zhehan gasped Yang Yang took him deeper in his mouth. It took all of his self-control not to go over the edge.

His free hand caressed Yang Yang's pert buttocks, liberally applying the lube before sliding his finger into that hole. He sighed with satisfaction as that snug passage closed around his finger, eagerly swallowing it up.

He had been wanting to do this ever since Yang Yang gave him the solo show a couple of nights ago. Now, he gazed intently as his finger slid in deeper.

Yang Yang moaned in response and wriggled his ass slightly.

"You like this, hmm? Isn't it a little small for you?"

Yang Yang answered him wordlessly with a strong suck, making him jerk in pleasure.

"I know you can't wait....I can't wait too."

He watched as Yang Yang's nimble tongue lapped at his swollen cock. The tongue felt so hot that the places that it licked remained warm.

He inserted another finger, preparing that tight crevice for his cock. With his other hand, he caressed the defined cheekbones of his lover as he deep throated him.

That magnificent side profile slid up and down his cock, leaving it gleaming with saliva.

"Yang...." he gasped. "It feels wonderful." He moved his fingers faster, bumping hard against Yang Yang's sensitive spot. "Did you get better at this, or did I miss you too much? It's so good."

Yang Yang trembled with each bump, each bump sending electrical jolts surging through his body. Having someone else touch you was certainly different from touching yourself.

Closing his eyes, he felt the pleasure sweep over him. His lover's cock seemed bigger than usual in his mouth, his jaw was starting to ache. Yet he continued with the blowjob, savoring the  delicious hardness against his tongue.

"Baby....stop stop...." Zhang Zhehan gently lifted his head up. He stared in wonder those reddened lips glistening with saliva. His boyfriend always looked so erotic when giving him a blowjob.

"Yang, I'm about to cum."

"So? Just cum." Yang Yang flicked his tongue and licked the top of his cock.

Zhang Zhehan shook his head and smiled. "I still want to kiss you."

Yang Yang laughed loudly. He got up and straddled his lover's head, pushing his cock into his mouth. Zhang Zhehan took it in, eagerly licking the pre-cum on the tip. He smiled as the familiar taste hit his taste buds. 

He didn't realise how much he had been longing for this taste. 

"Xiaohan...." Yang Yang exhaled heavily, his eyes awash in a mix of lust and love. He stared fixedly at that beautiful face taking his cock in. Deeper...I need to go deeper. I need him to take all of me.

He started to thrust, shallowly at first, but got increasingly deeper. Zhang Zhehan's warm and wet mouth felt so amazing around his shaft.