Part 302 - NSFW

Gong Jun felt his heart race with excitement as the plane started its descent to Shenzhen. He peered outside, looking at the evening sun which shimmered off the millions of glittering glass windows. One of the most densely populated cities, Shenzhen was sandwiched between a mountain range and the border to Hong Kong.

Both Hainan and Shenzhen were in the South, so it was a short flight, barely 90 minutes in the air but Gong Jun could hardly sit still throughout

Both Hainan and Shenzhen were in the South, so it was a short flight, barely 90 minutes in the air but Gong Jun could hardly sit still throughout. His mind was full of indecent thoughts, thinking of how he would approach the main subject at hand. 

Should he push Xu Feng down and take him by force? Would he be able to? He may have bulked up his figure but Xu Feng was taller and bigger and definitely no pushover.

Should he broach the topic during foreplay?

Or should he lay his cards on the table from the beginning and make his intent clear from the start?

After all, he didn't have a lot of time in Shenzhen, only one night and one day. Xu Feng had a day off but Gong Jun had to catch his flight back to Chengdu at night. So they would have less than 24 hours together and had to make every moment count. After a few days in Chengdu, Gong Jun would have to return into work and head back to Hengdian, while Xu Feng remained in Shenzhen for a couple of months.

What a pity, Gong Jun thought. He would have liked to spend more time in Shenzhen. This sprawling metropolis, and the whole of Guangdong province, had a lot of character, including an unintelligible dialect, Cantonese.

When the plane landed, he pulled at the usual celebrity disguise of hoodie, glasses and mask. Sometimes he wondered why he bothered with it; no matter how he looked at it, this dodgy get-up screamed "look-at-me-I'm-a-star".

But there was no other way. Either this, or be photographed and hit the hot search with a randomly made up rumor.

In less than forty minutes he was striding eagerly towards the restaurant in Xu Feng's hotel, where Xu Feng had already reserved a private room.

Just a few moments more, Gong Jun stared at the back of the elderly restaurant manageress she led him to the private dining room, wishing that she would walk faster.